Goodfellow Flooring / Quality

1 Canada Review updated:

GOODFELLOW STRAND BAMBOO

If anyone is think to install Bamboo flooring – please do NOT install:
GOODFELLOW STRAND BAMBOO sold by Home Depot and Rona
it literally is about as durable as a Bamboo skewer. The installer laid the floor and my 20 LB dog sat down and got up and she splintered and cracked the surface through the stain and the terrible finish (her nails are short). Just walking across this floor dents and scratches it – it is total GARBAGE! It looks nice – but don’t walk on it! The inspector from Goodfellow came to my home and even said their product is CRAP!

I wish I found information about the product before installing and I am going to make sure no one else makes the same mistake!

El

Comments

• El
      Jul 20, 2011