Good Sam Extended Service Plan / Extended service
I had a Good Sam extended warranty on my 2007 Dodge which had the transmission rebuilt at 146k in Asheville NC. The claim was denied because my service interval was "tardy". They demanded service at 60k, 90k and 120k. Provided proof for 66k, 103k and 119k. But that was not close enough for them even though it had nothing to do with the transmission failure.
Bad Sam will get no more of my business. i have lost faith in them as a company and warn all who have to cancel and get their money back before being disappointed.
More Good Sam Extended Service Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Failure to honor insurance claim 
- Good Sam Club - Stay Away From 
- Good Sam Club - Won't honor $20 free fuel offer 
- Good Sam RV Club - They are in the business of selling worthless extended protection plans 
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Agreement is no good
- Good Sam Club - Bad contract 
- Good Sam Enterprises LLC. - Poor customer satisfaction
- Good Sam Club - auto service
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Claim Denial
- Good Sam Extended Service Plan - Falure to honor warranty