Good Sam Club / Stay Away From

Good Sam Visa Card, we have had the card for over 3 years and never have missed a payment, we loved the Rewards Program on this card as we are avid RV’ers, we charge and average 5 g’s a month and pay it off for the point. This past month we were close to the limit and due to being away on vacation I was really not watching as close I should have. When they posted the interest it caused the card to go Over Limit, as soon as I saw this I made very large payment bringing the balance to almost 00.00. OK, 3 Years Never Late..So due to going Over Limit they are Raising the Interest to 27% from 11.9 and have Refused to do anything about it, I called Good Sam to Complain they say there is NOTHING They can do for this Life Time Member , We have Closed the Account and urge Anyone Looking at getting a Good Sam Visa to Beware and Stay Away from them!

Dh

Comments

• Te
      22nd of Aug, 2016

Lehman's RV Resort...Positively the WORST Good Sam Park yet. Cash only, NO wifi, No grocery as advertised not even milk or bread, NO T V, Dog ### next to picnic table I have no pet .Filth everywhere, laundry I/2 machines out of order, no soap no softener, filthy. Do NOT come on property till noon. Screwed up prebooked spot for relative and gave to someone else for a night. Isn't Good Sam Ashamed. Never use again and telling everyone about this site. Teri Ostrow 1762 Dunvegan Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980 Sam # 826146987.

22nd of Aug, 2016

Camp Gulf, 8/12 to 8/14 16. Refused to give Good Sam Discount because we stayed on beach, even though brochure states Good Sam Park and Discount. Bad park again. Teri Ostrow 1762 Dunvegan Dr Punta Gorda FL 33980 941 979-8759

22nd of Aug, 2016

Make a note Good Sam, Camping World Service sucks as well. in Island Lake IL same trip last month re: Hydraulic lines failed after repair under warranty!!!

NOTE: Have Signed up with KOA