Good Partners mailing and typing / Refund outstanding

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Looked into working from home on the internet and came across good Partners Mailing and Typing Limited, seemed very genuine. On their website they said you have to pay £30 for membership and then stationery can be delivered for me to start working from home. I paid the£30 by postal order payable to Prism Ltd. as per the instructions from the website. I recieved the membership card and a letter within a week saying as soon as jobs come in my area I can get started or I can ask for a refund. After a month of waiting, I couldnt wait any longer tried to contact them by phone to no success. I emailed them, only to get an automated reply saying 'in order to comply with the court order and trading standards the business has closed down due to bankruptcy. Please can someone help me get my refund!!

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2010

I registered for the home job in july by paying 30 pounds and received my membership card by post within a week alongwith a letter that said my registration fee would be refunded as soon as work was delivered to me. They have not contacted me with any work and its been over 2 months now. I wanted to contact them for a refund but cannot find their website or any phone number. All I can see on the internet is "Good Partners mailing and typing - SCAM"

Please help me get my refund or sue the company and its owners.