Good Ole Boys / Rip-off!

1 3504 FM 528 rd.Friendswood, TX, United States Review updated:

Had fixed something on our car, and 1 month later problem arrised again. We let them be aware about warranty sill being valid, they Said it was not that problem again that it was something else, that took 4 hours to repair, in which they made that determination in 45 minutes and would charge us 300.00 for labor so we took somewhere else for second opinion. After telling new location what they had said was wrong he did the 4 hours labor to find out that the new problem did not exist and it was the orgingal problem, but since the labor had been done we had to pay. We are suspicious with how they made the decision of it being the new problem in 45 minutes when it took the 2nd place 4 hours to find the part they said was broken and it not actually be broken.

Va

More Good Ole Boys Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Za
      13th of Oct, 2014

This sounds a lot like some of my experiences. Recurring problems, absurd wait times (sometimes days), and extreme price gouging. I saved myself $500 on my last repair by getting fed up with GOB and getting another opinion at a chain-wide mechanic.