Good Guys Photo / Accessory up sell , canceled order!

1 2250 Homecrest Ave., Brooklyn NY 11229Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 299 5526

After ordering online, including giving my ccard CCV number, they called me to "confirm" my order. Instead, he tried upselling me a battery pack. When I declined, he hung up. After numerous attempts to get a live person on their phone line, the guy informed me my order had been canceled (probably b/c he couldn't make enough $ out of me w/o the upsold battery pack).

I'm posting this as soon as possible after this interaction b/c I know these guys re-register their domain names etc to keep ahead of the complaints.

Comments

Ro
  13th of Oct, 2008

i dont think they hang up the phone on u maybe you are one of those buyer that buy something online n want the item or items the same day and start calling and asking for tracking number and eventually people get upset i have done many bnes with this guys and they are very kind and easy going guys ATTN: ROBERT (DHL)

An
  18th of Feb, 2009
Good Guys Photo - Bad service
Good Guys Photo
goodguysphoto.com

Terrible service. phone was fine but requested a return as my daughter did not care for it. reqested a return rma. today i sent my 3rd request for a rma since there has been no replys to the previous 2. no customer service at all, plus for all the hassel they want to charge a 15% restocking fee. Horrible experience.