Goma Limited / Fraudulent Sale

1 Malta Review updated:

Goma Limited took $180 euros/ $300 Canadian dollars of my money - that I gave through pay-pal to purchase 12 bottles of Delicata wine after spending my honeymoon in Malta in September of 2009. I have never received the wine and don't have my money back. The person's name was "Jerry" and was recommended to me buy Mr. Delicata of the winery.

malta- wine- online- shop

Shop: www.malta-wine.com

Web: www.go2-malta.de

Music: www.malta-musik.de

Su

Comments

• Go
      26th of Feb, 2010

If there is no claim form coming from the freight company it takes a long time to proof that the delivery didn't take place. But however the client got her money back, after all the right amount. For the reason that there is no claim form, we won't get money from the insurence.
    That is no excuse, but we did her a favour to safe costs for the shipping and she knew that it will take a long time from Malta to Canada.

24th of Mar, 2010

I ordered and paid 16 bottles of wine (14th of february) and I am still waiting for it even though they said it would take 21 days. But now I am waiting for almost 2 months. Also Goma Limited does not answer my emails nor my calls.

24th of Mar, 2010
    Goma Limited - Wine order
    Goma limited
    go2-malta.de

I ordered and paid 16 bottles of wine the 14th of february. I still got no delivery and the company goma limited does not answer calls nor emails. I am very upset about it and I am thinking about contacting a lawyer.

31st of Mar, 2010

The company contacted me and made a fast delivery possible. I might consider ordering there again.

• Da
      9th of Nov, 2011
    Goma Limited - Wine Delivery
    Goma Limited
    go2-malta.de

I ordered and paid 10 bottles of wine mid of this year and still got no delivery.
    The company goma limited does not answer any emails although I get confirmations that mails are being read.
    I think I will contact a lawyer to get my money back.

• Sk
      20th of Jan, 2013

Same here! I ordered honey and wine and payed 90€ in november 2011. I have not received these things or get my money back! In may i will visit Malta for 2 weeks and i will look for the guys of the goma Ltd.