golfonlinesale.com / Fraudulent product

1 CN Review updated:

The company website offers golf products by Brand name and includes pictures of brand name products. My example was the purchase of a Taylor Made R9 Driver. Upon receiving the driver I compared it to an actual Taylor Made driver at a local golf shop and found that there were numerous differences. The differences were subtle but clear once you knew what to look for. I have tried to communicate with this supplier but to no avail. In fact three of the emails I received from them were nothing but garbage, that is, there were no words just a conglomeration of letters, numbers and symbols. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will not recover my $211.00 but maybe I can prevent someone else from falling into the same trap.

Ken McIlwain

Comments

• Br
      Sep 07, 2009
    golfonlinesale.com - Counterfeit golf clubs
    Golfonlinesale.com

This company offers popular brand name golf products and includes actual pictures from, for example, Taylor Made as well as the verbage which appears to be taken from Taylor Made's web site. I ordered an R9 Driver and became suspicious after realizing the Company was in China. There was no indication of that on the web site. The driver received is DEFINITELY NOT a genuine Taylor Made product. The grip is wrong (and horribly stinky), the screw that attaches the head to the shaft falls out when loosened (not supposed to per Taylor Made), one weight was totally missing, the base of the hosel should be tapered and was not, the head cover was close but the font size was different and there were no instructions on how to use the adjustable driver as there should be. I will check very carefully when I buy any product (Internet or otherwise) and do my best to buy none of the garbage coming out of China. I have tried to communicate with the Customer Service department but, "surprise surprise!" there has been only garbage type email replies. eg. no discernible words in the entire email. I know that I have been taken and will not get my $211.00 back but maybe this will help others from falling into the same trap. At least until they disappear as one name and return under another.

• Ha
      Dec 19, 2009

Its funny when a golfer thinks they will get a named brand driver for under $300. If you are looking for an affordable driver check out Warrior Custom Golf. They are the only major golf company that offers affordable prices for a driver. http://warriorcustomgolfscam.blogspot.com/

Jan 11, 2015

Golf Online Sale is now owned by Jock Tiernan and to date we have not made a sale to any person in the last 2 years - we deal exclusively with amazon and taylor direct and the buyer deals direct and not with golfonlinesales.info in any way

• Pu
      Dec 12, 2017

Ken McIlwain - mate you are taking [censor] - I am the owner of the site - Ilve in australia and have never sold to you ever - I sell amazon products only I suggest that you get your act together and your facts and pull your head in -