Goldstar International Express / Lottery

Phone: 0091-9899840131

Sir,

I would like to know the details of UK NATIONAL e-LOTTERY. I have received the flowing e-mail from HOME OFFICE: 177 FULHAM CENTRE RD, Z4 2-J UNITED KINGDOM. (Customer Services).

Regards / Prabhat Kumar
E-mail: kumarprabhatsharma@yahoo.co.in
Dear Winner,

Congratulations from all the staff here. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes. Your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 320, 000 website all over the world, on the internet of which your email address (kumarprabhatsharma@yahoo.co.in)was attached to a ticket number "[protected]".Your BATCH NUMBER IS 082/19/ZY36, and REFERENCE NUMBER is UK/5420Z6/08 Your email address which was attached to this ticket number "[protected]", eventually emerge you as one of the lucky winners of £552, 000, 00 (Five hundred and fifty-two thousand pounds sterling) of the UK NATIONAL e-LOTTERY. I have finally verified your winnings and it's exactly with what is present on our Database.

Below is the Contact details of the Courier Company;

Name: Goldstar International Express UK, (Head Office)
Courier Officer: Mr. Jones Moore
Contact Email: goldstarswiftdelivery87@hotmail.com
Tel: +[protected]

In view above, you are to ensure you follow instructions carefully to enable the courier department facilitate the delivery of your funds to you without unnecessary delay. Also, do file your claims to the courier department with a copy of your verification particulars given above and endeavor to keep your winnings confidential during the process of your funds delivery, to avoid double claims.

Regards,
Mr. Laurence Cole
+[protected]
Fiduciary Representative.
Copyright©[protected]

The U.N.L Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms

More Goldstar International Express Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jg
      5th of May, 2009

This is a common scam. Did you enter the lottery? Did you buy a ticket? If not, then you can't win. There is no money, except that which you will hand over to them if you respond to this.

Ignore it, or report it, but don't reply to it.

• Su
      24th of Nov, 2009

Man totally Crap things...don go for them...here is my award...hahahahaha...so be careful...its totally fraud!!

This is to acknowledged the receipt of your mail. Your Application form have been verified and your cheque of 700, 000.00GBP issued in your name, Insured secured with a hardcover Insurance Policy, deposited to GOLDSTAR STAR INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS in your favour pending for safe delivery to your destination. Below attachment contain your WINNING PACKAGE REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER and vital details . Do send your WINNING PACKAGE REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER and your full details to the GOLDSTAR INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS for easy identification and conformity of your package,

Please download attachment for more details, read and act as instructed.

GOLDSTAR STAR INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS

Tel: +44 703 191 4240,
    Fax: +44 700 596 3153
    E-mail: Admin@Goldtstar-Courier.co.cc
    Alternative E-mail: BryanBob@Goldtstar-Courier.co.cc

For preference and record purpose, do update this office immediately you receive your package from Goldstar International Express

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN

REGARDS
    MR JAMES FLETCHER (ESQ)
    PHONE: +44-704- 571-1167
    Fiduciary Agent for Lg Promotion
    Sweepstakes International Program

• Me
      26th of Mar, 2010

Hi, I have received an email regarding winning 700, 000.00GBP. Is this really really really true?

• Mu
      30th of Jul, 2010

sir
    I would like to know the details of LG lucky draw.I m still in wali squre MP31 gulbahar karachi pakistan .

Regards / Muhammad Akram Qureshi
    E-mail: fraz_akram94@yahoo.co.uk

• Fy
      4th of Feb, 2011

Sir, Greetings!

Best Regards,
    E-mail: fyb1979@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Amazing. We GUARANTEED 100% amount fully paid to you in Cheque. We have deposited your winning consignment containing your cheque of 700, 000 GBP and all the legal documents backing your winnings to the handling Courier Company (Goldstar Int'L Express) for Delivery of your winning package. Your Package Identification Number (FCS/Z562725). You are to send your full contact details including your Parcel Identification number to the Goldstar Int'L Express for confirmation & easy identification of your package.

Goldstar Express UK
    Tell #: +(44)7024080775

• As
      1st of Jun, 2011

sir
    I would like to know the details of LG lucky draw.I m still in karachi, pakistan .
    700, 000GBP in LG Promo

Regards / ASIM RAZA
    E-mail: kashif_asim2002@yahoo.com

• As
      1st of Jun, 2011

hello sir, i got the mail that i have won the lg promotion award and the company has forwarded my cheque and documents to your courier service and my courier ticket number is (Package Order Number: FCS/Z562725) is it true ? sir please reply me on my mail (kashif_asim2002@yahoo.com) please sir reply me.

• Ka
      7th of Apr, 2013

Hello!
    I receive a message says My Mobile no. has WON 850, 000:00 Pounds in NOKIA-UK AWARD. I would like to ask if its true about. Please reply me soon as possible.
    Am Karen Richard from Tanzania, My Address no: 63-TANGA and My Telephone no: +255-656-421-141 or +255-787-939-322.

THANK YOU.