Gold's Gym / how to quit golds gym
I was a troubled member of golds gym. I have seen 1000's of consumer being troubled by their hidden contract. They dont mention this at point of sale. Then when you want to quit, then they say you will be billed for entire year. Also, if you want to cancel you have to submit either a proof of moving to a city which has no GG location within 25 miles of your address. That is ridiculous!!
Or you have to provide a proof of military or hospital, after which also there is no guarantee that they will stop billing.
WHAT I DID:
Tell them that you are moving to a city where there is no corporate location. E.g Denver, CO.
then provide some proof: Change of address form of USPS, or any bank statement or BILL sent to that address. Then you can change your address back. They do terminate. You can fool those ### by this trick only. Negotiating wont work. hope this helps.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - unethical business practices 
- Gold's Gym - refund
- Golds Gym Lagoon Alexandria Branch and Gold Club Alexandria Branch in Egypt - corrupted management in both branches and false report against me
- Gold's Gym - travel pass
- Gold's Gym - money taken from me
- Gold's Gym - facilities