Gold's Gym — false advertising
Company sent out ad (see photso) of $19.99/month memberships (with some restrictions). Also says "Believe it. No Commitments. No Gimmicks. No Kidding."
I go to sign my wife up for this deal and ask what the restrictions are - the membership person tells us that there are two clubs in the area that she would not be able to use. I ask if that is all of the restrictions and he says yes. So I say I want to sign her up for the $19.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Midlothian, VA99/month special, at which time he states that there is a $300 initiation fee. I show him the advertisement and that it does not say anything about an initiation fee. He responds that "at $19.99 per month we would have everybody working out here." Another membership manager said "we put that ad together to get people in the door. If we put the initiation fee on there, nobody would show up."
I sincerely hope they face a class-action lawsuit from all those people who signed up because of this blatantly false advertising claim.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children