Golds gym mckenzie — dont sign a contract without reading the fine print!!!
So I joined golds a little while and before I signed anything I asked if I ever want to cancel how would I do that? The lady Ashely said you pay 199.00 that's all. So now I want to cancel due to the rude customer service and the lady's part having about 5 machines in their. So Ashely tell me yes it's 199 to cancel plus they need 3 months notice. I was so shocked because what's the 199.00 for them??! I got the number for head office and will be contacting them. Ashley is the " accounts manager" for a manager she is extremely rude and lacks customer service but wow was she ever nice when I was signing up. Anyways READ the reviews before even thinking about joining golds on 130th ave (mckenzie) in calgary!!! Worst customer service ever!!!
More Golds gym mckenzie Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children