Gold's Gym / complaint against fraudulent behavior inside gold's gym branch in united arab of emirates

dubai, AE

My name is Tamer Elkasim, a member of gold's gym (business village branch - Dubai- UAE).

During November 2016, I met with an employee called Mr. Amir in gold's gym which located in business village (Deira Dubai) and we agreed that he offered me 18 months membership plus 2 months free, so the total of my membership period should be 20 months and i paid the required fees on that basis, and that was the sole reason which i accept to join gold's gym.

Nowadays on 2017, I have been informed that there is no 2 months as Mr. Amir confirmed to me during November 2016 and I have been informed also that my membership only 18 months not 20 months.

By an e-mail to the managers of gold's gym I claimed my additional 2 months, which promised by Mr. Amir during November 2016, also I requested to call Mr. Amir for a meeting in gold's gym (Business village branch) in order to face him with the previously mentioned, but the managers asked me for a written statement from Mr. Amir and they didn't show any co-operation till date because i assume the wanted to protect their employee.

i provided to the managers the contact details to Mr. Amir which are as following ([protected]) ([protected])

names of the managers are:
GAURAV CHOPRA
The general manager of gold's gym (business village branch)
email: gaurav.[protected]@goldsgym.ae

HAYTHAM GAMAL
The general manager of gold's gym (Hamriyah branch)
email: haytham.[protected]@goldsgym.ae