GoldKey Timeshares and Resorts / Lying and Stealing

1 Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:

After reading through the complaints, I should feel better that my family is not alone in this (misery loves company) however it only fuels the fire of my rage against these blasphemous liars and thieves! I cannot begin to detail ALL of what we have experienced over the past 5 years but I can tell you in the timeframe, we have been hounded, berated and stolen from...AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT EXCHANGING with their partner in Crime, Interval International. The ONE AND ONLY family vacation the 4 of us have ever been on, resulted in these snakes slithering up to us and saying "God would want this for you" (oh yes they did) and taking ALL of our remaining vacation money as "downpayment" and us never being able to afford to do much of anything special with our 2 children since that fateful date. The most recent event in our hellish relationship is an UNAUTHORIZED charge from my bank account (I called a month in advacne and was 'assured" I was back on the paper statement schedule - ha!). NO ONE can take responsibility for ANY of their screw ups. They ALL pass the blame and sometimes, have the audacity to attack you on the phone. My husband's work phone was burning up daily until I let them know I had contacted the Attorney General for harasssment (we never authorized calls to that number and yes, they had ALL of our numbers). This latest scandal resulted in a screaming fit from a represntative who must have deleted her notes if she had even taken any at al, a broken promise from an alleged Supervisor who is now on a vacation of her onw (yay!) and a snotty, lying temporary supervisor who I ultimately had to hang up on. GOD needs to sue them for libel (He never said this timeshare is what he wanted for us). Pray for their demise & return of all they have stolen from us!

Wi
Apr 4, 2013

Comments

• Km
      6th of Apr, 2013

EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!