Goldicq / goods never recieved

Canada Review updated:

I had put in an order with these ppl and i kick myself in the proverbial 'butt' for not having checked with this site first. Unlike most, my order only cost me 11 dollars, but i think this has to be put in as a complaint as well just to show others that these guys are serious scam artists if nothing else. I put in an order, and then in my email i had to click a link that opened up a chat box with these people. I was asked to send my information about my email character name etc. As if that wasn't enough, i was then asked about my age, my phone number and another email, after all of this nonsense and running around, i was then told that their supplier was offline and that as soon as he was back on i would get an email. Well, the email never came so i got back online with them after i read the complaints on here's what happened;

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

[Evian] May I have your payment email address and character name please?
[Visitor] nathalie.[protected]@gmail.com, Valckyrie
[Visitor] i also sent in a lot of information yesterday, , i'd like to know when your 'supplier' will be giving me my game money that i had paid if full for?!

[Evian] Please hold on, I will check on that.
[Evian] hello
[Evian] do u order now ?
[Visitor] i HAD PUT IN MY ORDER 2 WEEKS AGO AND THEN YOU PPL YESTERDAY TOLD ME THAT YOUR SUPPLIER WAS OFFLINE
[Visitor] LOOK I KNOW YOU PPL ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS
[Evian] may i know u order number ?
[Visitor] NO! YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED NOW GET ME MY MONEY
[Visitor] [protected] THAT'S IT NOW GET ME MY MONEY!!!
[Evian] sorry for u, i don't know u mean
[Visitor] YOU PPL ARE SCAM ARTIST, YOU STEAL FROM PPL YOU NEVER GIVE THEM WHAT THEY PAID FOR, , I'M LOOKING AT ALL THE COMPLAINTS AGAINST YOU
[Evian] u need refund ?
[Visitor] YOU WILL BE SHUT DOWN
[Evian] Please use lowercase letters

[Visitor] i want what i paid for
[Visitor] now
[Visitor] if i hear once i again that your supplier is offline
[Evian] did u paid 120 gold for King of Kings 3 ?
[Evian] and our supplier
[Evian] Is helping you receiving
[Evian] need u w aiitng
[Evian] so can u waiting ?
[Visitor] Hello Nathalie Le Maire,

The $11.44 CAD eCheck payment you made to [protected]@gmail.com has cleared.

Here are the details:

Total amount $11.44 CAD
Transaction date January 31, 2012
Transaction ID 34K59926MV604193U
Subject www.goldicq.com--King of Kings 3--Dynia--100 Gold Crown + 20% extra bonus--11.44 CAD--Ihatespldbrats--OrderNo:[protected]

[Visitor] i have a hard time understanding your english
[Visitor] there's all the information you need above
[Evian] yes i know
[Evian] i find u order
[Evian] our supplier here now
[Evian] but need u waiting
[Evian] our supplier has helping you receiving
[Visitor] 'i will find your order' ' can you wait please and i will get your information'
[Visitor] ok, , , what do you mean 'our supplier has helping you receiving???'
[Visitor] my god what terrible terrible english
[Visitor] i have no idea what you are saying at all
[Visitor] are you saying he is 'getting the order for me so i can recieve it?'
[Visitor] This is from the site Complaints Board;
[Visitor] More Goldicq complaints
Goldicq - no product received of virtual goods
Goldicq - Online Gold Scammers!!
Goldicq - Scam
Goldicq - SCAM website Don't BUY
[Visitor] so ppl are onto you
[Visitor] and now im being ignored, , , yeah, , consider yourselves reported and hopefully you people will be ### down and you will all be thrown into the streets!

I will never see my order/recieve my goods, and i do blame paypal for supporting crooks like this. I'll never use paypal again. Lesson learned and yes, i sincerely hope they get shut down and justice is brought down, but again, i'm a cynic by nature and ppl like this only get away time and again with crimes like this.

Comments

• Za
      Aug 16, 2014

I got ripped off by [protected]@gmail.com as well don't go near these guys