GoldHawk Associates / Fraud loans

1 Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 347-562-2648 or 646-536-9090

I filled out an application on line for a personal loan. I received a called for a Taren Manuel telling me that I was approved for a 30, 000 dollar loan. They needed 3000.00 up front. After they received the 3000.00 they would send me my loan within 24-48 hours. I was about to do this loan when I received a call from her on my cell phone with the number of [protected]. I google searched the phone number and there were pages of complaints on fraud loan company's calling from this phone number. My husband contacted the Canada police, and they said they have been looking for these people for months. I didn't hear from them for a couple of days, then today I received a call from Taren and it was with a different number, which was [protected]. I google searched this phone number and again came up with pages of fraud complaints. Just remember if it looks to good to be true, it is. If anyone asks you for money up front, it is a scam. Remember the name Goldhawk Associates.

Ka

More GoldHawk Associates Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Me
      29th of May, 2008

OMG It almost happened to me too! They called and said I qualified for a 10, 000 dollar loan and they needed 1000.00 up front. I was having doubt so I looked them up but I didn't find anything so I was going to send the money. But on the day I was suppose to send the money, I googled them one more time and I found an article that someone had written about them saying that after she gave them the money, they never contacted her again! I am soo grateful that I seen that, I mean how can people do this? There's a reason why people are asking for loans you idiot! And then you want to steal money from them? How pathetic!

• De
      6th of Jun, 2008

They got me too, but I only lost $1500. What an idiot I am. I got the exact same story about needing to send 10% and the money would be deposited in the next 24-48 hours. When the money was not there, I called and Katheryn told me I had to make the first four payments upfront because I was considered a risk, since I had applied for anothe loan. I did not send this money. I told Johnathin to send my money back and was told it would take 10-15 days. Guess what...no money has been returned.

• Ta
      14th of Jun, 2008

This number appeared on my phone bill as an outgoing call. Apparently I dialed this number on my cell phone 4 times with a minute in-between. I most definitely did not make these calls, I decided to google the number and this is what I found. Which makes me very concerned considering no one else has had this happen, is cell phone fraud their next ploy? I wouldn't have even noticed but I was looking for another call, this literally came out of no where. EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK THEIR CELL PHONE BILL FOR THIS NUMBER.
    you may not even notice because the charges are small, but eventually will add up