Golden Rule / broker lied /unpaid bills

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I had a broker maned Jeffrey Groover who sold me health ins for Golden Rule. Once I got sick and need ins to pay, they have not paid one dime. I have paid my part up to 1, 738.00 They have paid -0- todate.
I cannot find this so called broker, commissioner of health of Va cannot find him, and he has not returned any phones calls from Golden Rule. Wow he has fallen off the face of the earth. I am filing a complaint against him. As he never put my preconditions down. So Golden Rule has their underwritters looking in to it.
I cannot find any health ins. who will cover me with my preconditions. So anyone who comes across a broker named Jeffrey Groover Please becareful, he is a lier and cheat!

Je

Comments

• Va
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I would say to same to any one who wants to get Golden Rule Insurance.
    I went to the emergency Room and they didn't pay a dime, altough they stated in their rules booklet that it would be covered, but no explanation is good enough for them. I complained to my broker and haven't heard a word either... is not Jeffrey Groover, her name is Kim.

• Vi
      9th of Aug, 2008

Hi!
    I am a agent as well. But I am honest. It's not about the commisions entirely. It's about helping people.

I have a company that is really good to deal with. This is "Guarantee Issue" medical coverage with no co-pays and deductible. Go to my website:
    http://aimhealthplans.com/agent.php?vs6030 and check it out and get back with me.

Victor Smith