Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino London / giving visa

1 23-32 Shaftsbury Avenue,Piccadilly, London W1D 7EQ, EnglandUnited Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 44-703-181-9856 / 44-703-181-9957

Sir,

I have received the email from Mis. Nina Henderson
hotel london for employment i have sent the required documents to NINA hotel as well to Ukimmigration Homeoffice. Now i have been asked to sent an amount of GBP ₤199 pounds for issuance of Entrance work permit to
Mrs. Rita Marcella and they give me this address and number

Uk Immigration Air Port Board Of Directors and Lwayers United Kingdom.
Bedford House, 21a John Street,
London, WC1N 2BF
Tel;[protected]
Fax;[protected]

Hence i like to know wheather the oragnisation Genuine or not. Please advice me.

email me at charm_chezka@yahoo.com

Ch

Comments

7th of May, 2009

already i have been recieved this mail from Golden nugget hotel and casino london pls tell me that is that originally call us or a bogus mail
    worldlink_logistics@yahoo.com

8th of May, 2009

SIR ME TOO, I HAVE RECEIVED MAIL FROM GOLDEN NUGGET HOTEL FOR JOB, AND I HAVE PAID 199 EURO, STILL WAITING OF RESPONSE BUT THEY ARE REMAIN SILENT,
    NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

• Bi

Sir,

I have received the email from Mis. Nina Henderson
    Mrs. Rita Marcella and they give me this address and number

Uk Immigration Air Port Board Of Directors and Lwayers United Kingdom.
    Bedford House, 21a John Street,
    London, WC1N 2BF
    Tel;020 7421 1720
    Fax;020 7421 1721

Hence i like to know wheather the oragnisation Genuine or not. Please advice me to:-biplab_santra1@rediffmail.com

• Do

Hi,

I am Dheeraj from India. I too got mail from Nna... Have submoitted all the documents and now they are asking for 199 pounds for visa processing...

Could anybody tell me if this is fake publicity or somebody has really got job there.

Dheeraj

15th of May, 2009

Guys its a scam...i have been through this before...if you have paid the money 199 then forget about getting it back lol...

15th of May, 2009

These links will help you guys!!! Be smart from now on.

• Fm

Sir!
    I have received an application form from Golden nugget hotel and casino. London. This is scam email you all guys ignore this email.
    F.M.I.Mahmood
    Tanzania East Afica
    +255777613586

• Ss
      29th of May, 2009

PMSL - Western Union = The friend of the Nigerian scammer... lol

• Fi
      1st of Jun, 2009

well it looks like a scam, they didn't ask me to send any money yet but once they do i don't think i will send any it is non honest, be careful and don't get too excited:!they are recruiting the whole staff!so that does mean that the hotel is fonctioning without staff:)

• Fi
      1st of Jun, 2009

they are recruiting the whole staff!so the hotel is not open yet or fonctining with out staff:), i got so exicted and then i realiazed that it is too good to be true!and i beleive it is a scam, the marketing officer have the picture of american actress!be carefull

• Dz
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I also received an email from Dennis H. Pillsbury twice saying that Golden Nugget Hotel is recruiting for employment.

23-32 Shaftesbury Avenue,
    Piccadilly,
    London,
    W1D 7EQ, England

Tel:+44-703-181-9856
    Fax:+44-700-594-7026

Golden Nugget Hotel Management, is using this media to inform you an open Training Employment Opportunity that is going - on with the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino London-United Kingdom, We invite you both Men and Women, Married and not Married to write an application to join our professional Training Employment Opportunity at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino London.The hotel will pay he / her flight ticket and assist to process visa in his country, if you are interested contact us via E-mail: goldennuggethotels@yahoo.co.uk

And the Hotel information’s will be sent to you immediately

Regards

Dennis H. Pillsbury

Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino London

This is the message I received from him.
    I would like to know if this is real or scam. Thanks !

• Co
      29th of Aug, 2009

I also got this type of email.It is confirmed scamed or fraud because if they are really truth then they do not asked to send money by Western Union or Money Gram . They should ask money by Draft, because Embassy or Immigration Office only ask money by Draft not by Western Union or else. That are only fraud.

Please stay safe, be cautious when giving out any personal information - it's easy for criminals to fake email addresses/websites. Be mistrustful if asked to send money by Western Union/Moneygram. Always be wary and wise.

Thanks,

• Fm
      31st of Aug, 2009

I can't agree, because still it is scam

• Dh
      5th of Oct, 2009

Vacancy Details

Job - Title : Adminstratives
    Posted On : Thursday, September 17, 2009
    Company : Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, United States, Abroad India
    Job Category : Human Resources/Admin/Recruitment/Office Secretary/AdminOfficer
    Job Profile :
    Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports. Tabulates and posts data in record books. Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments. Records orders for merchandise or service. Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel. Receives, counts, and pays out cash. Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks. Prepares stock inventory. Adjusts complaints. Operates office machines, such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines. Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail. May take dictation. May greet and assist visitors. May prepare payroll. May keep books. May purchase supplies. May operate computer terminal to input and retrieve data. May be designated according to field of activity or according to location of employment as Adjustment Clerk (retail trade; tel. & tel.); Airport Clerk (air trans.); Colliery Clerk (mine & quarry); Death-Claim Clerk (insurance); Field Clerk (clerical). May be designated: Agency Clerk (insurance); Auction
    Number of Vacancies : 150

Contact

Contact Person : Kate Sonia Sherman
    Address : 107 Broadway East, Yorkton, Canada, S3N 3K7

Company Profile :
    It is the genuine desire of every member of our team to ensure your stay is memorable, we expect you to work hard. After all that of what makes our hotels great. But we also expect you to enjoy the fun created by our family-like atmosphere. An enthusiastic social committee at each hotel organizes staff parties, dances, award ceremonies and other recreational events throughout the year. In addition to our great Group Insurance plan, we frequently invite our employees to build on strengths through training and certification programs. Regular feedback helps you to improve and us to notice. Uniforms cleaning are provided and you may stay free at any of our five hotels annually.

Check Whether Its a right Job Or Fake One

• Dr
      17th of Oct, 2009

There are many spelling and grammatical errors too in the offer letter, etc. which alone indicates the amount of unprofessionalism. If a mail from the UK has such errors, we can't expect it too be genuine. And if they ask for money, run for your life !!

• Ka

Company information:
    23-32 Shaftsbury Avenue, Piccadilly, London W1D 7EQ, England
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 44-703-181-9856 / 44-703-181-9957

to day thıs mail comıng to same way for me ı send my resume ...tell me every body ı send my phones adress every thınks
    but not passaporth numbers
    what can they do thıs datas
    ıf ı am now help or what some ones the honky tonk peoples ı dont know thıs letter owner
    just viadeo web page nina send me .
    if my datas any . dangerıus somethıngs use full they search me . or what they do worsethıngs . pls help me . what can ı do now . ı send my resume adress phone s numbers.?
    my adress : from turkey..
    lifexoxcoach@hotmail.com.

• El
      14th of Jan, 2010
    charm - did not receive nothing yet
    178 lake street apt3
    st.alban
    Vermont
    Phone: 1-802-782-8426
    yahoo.com

hi my name is elizabeth peloquin i don't want be rude but i did send a money order like she ask me and i did not get anything yet the money order number is 45977405224 am i going to get something soon please and thank you

• Ko
      18th of Jan, 2010

i am colling from india, we have paid indian rupees irs 100000 for 3 visa, but

Mrs Kate Sonia Sherman. he ask for more money CANADIAN DOLLAR C$2000 / VISA for visa proccissing

PHONE :0091-8012104972, 9443860732

THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE

2nd of Feb, 2010

Am Dilpreet Singh from India.
    Guys really this is amazing recently i got job through the same organization Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino London and right now am in London, but i did not know if is the same organization that i saw here on this site.

Good luck

• De
      23rd of May, 2010

hey dilpreet...
    i am deepak from Uk, i have recieved the same mail today
    but i just wanna know if u have got job in golden nugget hotel just tell us the whole process in which you have gone through...how did you get this oppertunity or where from have you heard of this oppertunity and how did you apply and how much have you paid in this process till now etc. ? because it will be helpful for us to know whether its genuine or not .