[Resolved] Golden Markets / Start Markets / was tricked into signing up for something else.

1-5 Marshall Islands Review updated:

I created an account on a different page. Then once created it took me to their page. I deposited $250.00 then realised it was not what I thought. They then said I cannot be refunded till I send ID copies, passport copies, Utility bills with addresses on them AND credit card copies back and front!!

They are effectively holding my $250.00 to ransom until I give them information that will allow anyone who has it to commit credit card fraud with my details!

• Resolution statement

• Hello.

I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.
    This situation is normal and you can easily remove your balance, with no verification docs whatsoever.
    Please contact us by email:
    customercare@goldenmarkets.com for any questions.

Thank you for your comment.

Az
Feb 5, 2018

Comments

• Co
      29th of Mar, 2018

i send them required docs and got my 250 back, try it to.

• Ke
      4th of Apr, 2018

I'm having the same predicament 😡

• Gm
      22nd of Jun, 2018

@Kerry42 Dear Kerry!
    I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

customercare@goldenmarkets.com

• Be
      24th of May, 2018

I also had a bad experience. I got help! Happy to refer anyone

• So
      4th of Jun, 2018

@beewalker003@gmail.com please help, whatever/whoever you went to.
    the broker then said he is going away for a week soon after he took a card payment! and that someone will take over. Like what!, after a lot of persuasion he walks away.. I am livid

• Gm
      22nd of Jun, 2018

@soxjab Dear Customer,

I'm a representative of Golden Markets company.
    We can help you with any problems.
    Please contact us by email:
    customercare@goldenmarkets.com for any questions.

Thank you for your comment.

13th of Jul, 2018

I'm trading with Goldenmarkets for a long time and I withdrawing my money in Golden Markets without docs verifications, but I heard sometimes it happens, when they feel any fraud. It's a normal practice I think.

• Vi
      18th of Jul, 2018

I want to share my experience about the goldmarkets.
    I have been working with them for a long time and never had any problems.
    Support is good, very often I seek advice.
    Do not immediately write that this is a scam, without trying. Thx.

• Br
      25th of Jul, 2018

I've been in forex trading for long time, and sometimes trying some other trading platform besides metatrader. I used sometime goldenmarkets platform for trading and get some profit with them. And besides that, author says withdrawal don't working, it's not truth It works normally! But one time was problems with banking transfer money, I just contact support and they help me with that. I strongly recommend that platform if You don't have strong skills in trading, but You want make some profits: there is help and some educational materials provided for newbees!

• Na
      7th of Aug, 2018

Golden Markets is my favorite broker. I withdraw money without a credit card photo.

• Pa
      14th of Aug, 2018

I had several problems with my Golden markets account, but all problems were solved by the support service.

• St
      24th of Aug, 2018

And I like this company. Never with them did not experience any inconvenience. A good and reliable platform.

• Ol
      29th of Aug, 2018

Hello everybody ! In the past six months, very often I changed brokers and platforms. The last month stopped on the platform and on the broker of the goldenmarkets. Very much everything is pleasant, there are no inconveniences, there are good materials and excellent those support.

• Pe

OTHERS ONLINE IINVESTMENT PLATFORM, JUST MESSAGE ME
    AND I WILL HELP YOU RECOVER, WE WORK WITH MANY
    FINANCIAL AND INTERNATIONAL BODIES WE GET YOUR MONEY
    OUT AND PUNISH THOSE INVOLVED HELP US TO STOP INTERNET
    FRAUD MY NAME IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS.
    mrdumitrupbinary@gmail.com