Golden Horses Health Sanctuary [GHHS] / Country Heights Health Tourism / conned by golden horses health sanctuary

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I was conned by Golden Horses health Sanctuary by selling me a health comprehensive medical check up plan in which plan for 10 years with the price of RM10 000. Very disappointing matter here is was promised to detect any sickness at very early stage. I went for the check up. The result shows very general remarks that nose is normal.
After 5 days did suffer from serious breath problem. Went to a hospital and did the check up again and found that had serious problem with my nose.
Why do I need to pay so much and claim to be comprehensive medical check up but the service given is terribly bad even a pat lab can do a better job than them.
I regret the way they conn me and want to take legal action against them.

Comments

16th of May, 2012

Dear Complainant

Thank you for highlighting this matter to us.

We would like to advise you that due to the complexity of the procedures and differing individuals, tests results and diagnostics cannot be taken as conclusive and may require additional procedures to be carried out from time to time . Primary screening into the nostril alone will not be able to diagnose sinusitis. It needs a complete history, face, nose & throat examination and a further nasal scope by an ENT specialist plus radiological examinations.

Kindly contact our customer care personnel in charge, Ms Kasthuri Ramachandran at 03- 89415833 who will be able to assist you further with regards to your complaint.

Thank you.

The Management

21st of May, 2012

What do you mean by comprehensive medical check up. Is this the way how your organisatioon used to conn the public. After buy the package now you tell another story. What is your promise to detect early. If this is the case why should we get up to you better and more effective way to just go to Hospitals with more soffisicated uquipment than you. As per my observation your equipment is the least and the cost is the most. Stop to conn the public.

• Lm
      26th of Sep, 2016

I am also one of the victim which was being conned. Furthermore the rejoining fee is so high. Damn it

• Ia
      25th of Oct, 2016

I am the latest victim. Whatever NLP they were using worked and I foolishly signed up and regretted immediately after that.
    I requested for cancellation but they are still not going to refund the 30% they charged me on the credit card.
    Looks like they know the loopholes of the law and well prepared to counter you. Don't bother going to Tribunal Pengguna.
    I am going to engage my lawyer to see it thru.

10th of Nov, 2018

@I_am_regretting_now Join us to take group action
    019-2233622

• Ew
      18th of Nov, 2016

I joined the health screening programmer since Sept 2012, had went through 5 annual comprehensive health check. I have no issues with the previous check up process until the last check up i did last week. I am pretty surprised as the whole check up procedure duration had reduced tremendously which does not mean they are more efficient but the number of test reduced. Few things i would like to highlight.

1. Screening profile - I notice that the number of test had reduced compare with the previous year. Although your customer service officer show me a 'purely marketing purpose' medical screening profile which she keep on saying the number of test had increased to 119. This clauses actually can be very easily to be clarify by a MO and i do not want to have further arguments with her.

2. Healthy lunch - The healthy lunch are really the most disappointing. A vegetarian lunch. Past years lunch was reasonable and are served in buffet style no matter in Hotel's restaurant or served in the health center but at least the portion are sufficient with some white meats. But this year the lunch was served in set, vegetarian food and the portion are incredibly small. May i know how you justify the terms of healthy lunch? must be in vegetarian style? or foods that give you the nutrients you need to maintain your health, feel good, and have energy. TBH, after i collected the report i have to search around for food again, the feeling after the healthy lunch is like didn't eat anything.

3. Customer service officer attitude - The customer service officer attitude are equally worst. I had a chat with them regarding the number of test reduces, no renewable gift and the entitlement of the free night stay at GH hotel, the reply from her (a young malay lady) is:

a) free member renew gift - 'this is free gift and the company can not to give it to member' with the loud and rude voice.

b) free night stay in hotel - 'we are two different management, we cannot check on that' with the voice and rhythm that human hate.

To be fair as a upfront fully paid customer, is this the service that we deserve to have after the company had fully collected our money? If you are in our situation how do you think and feel? I still have 15 more comprehensive health check, am i going to get retrograde service from your company? Just because i had fully paid am i have to just accept what your company offer good or bad?

I was so regret to signed up the contract for the 20 comprehensive health check package.

13th of Mar, 2017

I am also a victim here. I had joint the membership years a go. I think it was in 2009 or 2010. Bought it for 20K for me and my husband. I was mentioned I can sell it back at anytime and they will help to sell the membership, of course with some deductions.

However, when I called to get help to sell my membership, I was told they cannot sell it. Some more the rejoining fees is ridiculously high. I was told last time, I only need to pay the rejoining fees if I want to continue with the programs. Now they keep on sending SMS stating the outstanding rejoining fees. What a bully!!

• Kh
      18th of Mar, 2018

I am also one of the victim which was being conned. Furthermore the rejoining fee is so high and having so much hidden fees such like "Entitlement Extension Fee". That's why LHDN looking to their founder. WTF. Hopefully we can have a committee to against them.

• Br
      15th of May, 2018

@Khor Boon Keat Yes bro, u are rite, lets together do something to against them, force them refund

20th of Sep, 2018

@Bryan Wu I m also a victim.

• Ce
      26th of Oct, 2018

@Khor Boon Keat Can I know what we can do to fight against them? I just want to cancel my package And get back my money.

@Khor Boon Keat Join us, we have a group now 019-2233622

• Fa
      11th of Apr, 2018

I am also one of the victim. Feel being fooled by GHHS. Had joint the membership since 2010 or 2011 for 20 or 25 years. During the presentation, me and hubby were told that the 3 days hotel entitlement could be converted to Medical Check up and there will be no expiry date for the hotel entitlement ( meaning if you do not use it within current years in can be brought forward to next year )
    Yes in only happened for few years ( less than 3 years if I m not mistaken ) when GHHS changed in procedure whereby those entitlements can not be converted to medical check up and to make it even worse in 2017 they imposed new regulation that the entitlement will be forfeited if not being utilized within the current year. After realizing that, I tried to make reservation but all dates chosen was fully booked... and were advised to book 3 month ahead :( :(

I also noticed that, member who came for check up is informed that there are some tests ( eg mammogram ) that need not be done every year ... it might a bit costly but GHHS has to remember that we have paid them full years ago and that is our right as promised earlier.

And YESSS... the annual rejoining fee is rocketing yearly...

• Wo
      29th of Apr, 2018

Hi, i sign the package in 2017. Anyone success to cancel membership with them?

11th of Oct, 2018

@Wong Chee Jiun I signed 2017 package, and they never even say need to pay nearly RM1000 just to renew your member to use your RM10k points ...
    is like you rent a house, paid monthly rent, but need to renew your key yearly, if not landlord will change the lock

• Je
      26th of Jun, 2018

Hi, I’m also a victim to this conned. Everything said during the signed up is a total lie. Just like what the rest is experiencing. I wish to discontinue this membership but I was told no refund for the 20K upfront payment we’ve made.

Anything that we can do?
    Really hope someone can help us on this

24th of Sep, 2018

@Jessysl Join us, we have already formed a group

• Ce
      26th of Oct, 2018

@Jolene66 Can I join the group?

• Ru
      10th of Jul, 2018

Before joining, everything ok and after joining everything changed. Regret to joining and not going to join after I have finished up all my points. Cant cancel since we have signed the agreement.

29th of Jul, 2018

GHHS is totally bullish and is not and intention to make our life more better.

The company is without dignity and just intend to get most of your money.

The rejoining fees is totally unreasonable without any new heavy machine invested plus the service is downgraded,

The only great thing that is worth to be proud of is they asking money from you with.

• Er
      26th of Aug, 2018

They will ask you sign package on the spot and no time for you to do consideration. this is their tactic. if you not interested their face turn black and their attitude is rude. luckily i didn't sign the package as few question they can't answer . dear all, don't get conned by this GHHS teams. the contract only protect 1 side which is on their side only. all payment made is un refundable. think twice before past them your credit card or sign any document. read carefully before you sign. or you will regret as others who have been conned.

20th of Sep, 2018

Hi all, please group up to take action together. We could form a committee no point just complaining. Call me 019-2233622

30th of Sep, 2018

@Jolene66 Hi.im avictim too.can i join your committee too?

@Sad women Contact me at 019-2233622

@Sad women Please join us. What's app me

11th of Oct, 2018

My Wife and I are the victim as well, They did not tell us about the renewal fee that need to paid yearly for nearly RM1000

Is like you rent a house, you paid monthly, but you also need to yearly renew your house key and is double your monthly rent

• Hw
      4th of Nov, 2018

I have same experienced too. I was pushed to signup up on 2010 and locked the health screening package for 20 years. Mean even medication fees getting higher, we still paying the same yearly RM500++. After few years, it increased 3 times and now almost RM700/year. Beside, we informed can have one annual free hotel room from variety of places. But now seems only Sarawak/ Golden horses. The facilities from mines hotel also taken away. Basically the annual fees keep increasing, facilities keep reduce.

17th of Feb, 2019

I went to free blood test today that's of course while waiting result GHHS sales person will bring you around show the lab and environment. Understand the GHHS health care center and the test they do offer. Junior understand the customer situation which can't afford a huge amount, so senior try help explain in house payment. Which can't afford too. And senior asked the junior explain the explain about the package. Here comes to the 62yo manager which haven't understand the situation yet and tell me that health is very important, got money no health also useless. This I also know cause I m not idiot. And he is telling his staff I am Innocent. Ask me do I purchased medical, of course yes, cause of in case anything happened. He said this is sign up for prevent. This I also know. That's why I came and understand what do you guys offer? So I can start to allocate the money to sign up for the deposit. He said again I m Innocent. I was like you thought everyone earning power is 10k per month? How about low income ? You guys look down lower income person? And ask me again. If today you drive out and the car got problem, you need to pay 1700 for the repair and how you want to do? I said new car won't have the issue. He said I never thought of the situation might happen. I already don't want to argue and talk to him then he said I take this as NO for your answer. I said hello... I don't even know your price yet. He start blaming the junior then senior why never tell me the prices. ppl never said can or can't afford. Then he only walk off. I would like to ask HELLO SIR, without money are you able to pay your commitment? Are you able to pay for your kids education? Are you able to pay this check up monthly have to cost you at least rm 500 up to 5 years ? Hard sales manager, but have to depends on customer ability. Not one Technic can uses for everyone. If you are willing to pay off my debt, I will willing to sign your course. Cause when no money to pay the bill the pain not goes to you. Very bad attitude of the manager, you should back to learn what are the sales skills. Sorry for the junior and senior sales. And thanks for the comments who are facing the problems. Please do not look down a person who has lower income and if with this situation tell your telemarketing when call please ask for monthly salary is that 10k per month. Thank you.