Golden Gas Agency / Fraud and cheating

India Review updated:
I want to attention to all that are living in Palam Vihar area that Golden Gas Agency (Indane LPG Gas Distributor), Palam Vihar, Gurgaon is doing very fraud in delivering the refill gas. I am not only but most of consumer in Palam Vihar are under this complaint.

Comments

He
  17th of Sep, 2008
Hi,

I booked the Gas on 11th Aug, 08. They reached the home on 24th Aug, 08 but that time i was not blank cylinder so that they returned back. I again called them on 13th sep, 08 for gas cylinder on the Goldan Gas service @ vyapar Kendra, Palam vihar, Gurgaon. I urged to buy another cylinder for gas but they are refused to provide another one. When i got the delivery boy's phone no from Golden gas agency that you should call and confirm from delivery boys regarding that. Their delivery boys are refused to deliver to the respective place and making a nonsense thing that they(I) haven't blank cylinder. I'm calling for last five days to deliver the cylinder but they are not responding. they are picking up the phone and hello and off that's it. I'm facing a lot of problem right now.
I simply request to you to deliver the gas as soon as possible. I'm eligible for every month for one gas cylinder but i'm taking one gas cylinder in three and half months. The attitude of all the delivery boys are not enough for us. They just come and left the cylinder without checking like gas leaking is also main cause in these days and two and three kilo gas also thefives. Pls take it rendemly.

Thanx & Regds,
Hema Ram
New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon.