Golden Eye Color TV / LG / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I have two LG golden eye color televisions. Since the last day of guarantee is expired both of them are troubling me at their best. I have spent lot of money in getting them repaired by the companies authorized showroom. They sent a person who was not capable of understanding the circuit diagram of their own product. After spending 2 hours he couldn't do anything and assured us would come back and will resolve the problem. He came back the next week and again spent hours in getting it working but but all in vain. He changed some part also. That mitigated the problem to some extent. He charged me 700 rs. The next week the same problem arose with more intensity. Now both the dealer and the mechanic are absent from phone they don't pick-up the phone. I have faced a lot of trouble from both the TV's. This is Not at all expected from a world renowned TV manufacturers, I bought the first and after one year the other. This is what we are getting from a world leader. They are just looters and have no rights to business in india!!!

Comments

• Ap
      8th of Oct, 2014

The same thing happens with many consumers. In my case the concerned engineer made two or three visits. Then just suggested that I could myself do the repair. I am doing my own repairs from that day on ( 11 years since), But no service.

• Ap