Golden Corral / service/food quality

1 Topeka, KS, United States Review updated:

When I go out to eat at a buffet the only meat I want is turkey. The last few times I have been to this location, the turkey is the nastiest and driest turkey I have ever ate. They also act like they are afraid to give me a real piece. It is always this small skimpy piece that wouldn't even satisfy my cat.

They also charge $2 for a soda that only costs them 25 cents per glass. Then while I am serving myself, they set dinner rolls on the table. This is a waste, because most of the time I don't want rolls, especially since they don't give me enough turkey. They can set the rolls on the buffet (like they do biscuits) and if I want a roll, I can get some myself. This would keep rolls from being needlessly thrown out. For that matter, I can get my own drink like i do at other buffet's.

To top all this off, they try to call their employees servers, even though they really aren't serving anything, and expect them to be tipped because they are to cheap to pay a real wage after ripping the customers off with the excessive prices.

Ke

Comments

• La
      16th of Dec, 2007

Every time i try to enter the golden corral survey i can"t find it you have go through all of the web site even tho you enter the way the ticket tells you to. The food is wonderful only one draw back when they have sweet potatoes you can never fine the cinnmon or brown sugar to put on you sweet potatoe.

• Al
      28th of Apr, 2008

Why dod Golden Corral quit senior citizen discount the whole day? Why charge for their tea? It should be part of the meal...

• Wi
      11th of May, 2008

05/11/2008

Complaint For the Manager Tony Richmond Store 7401 W Commercial Blvd. Taqmarac, FL, 33319 I went to the restaurant with my family, at the entrance i paid but at the safe they don't have any chance .The cashier called the manager she said that she need some change in front of me the manager take some cash at he safe he went to the office. At the time it was busy line i went to the table because i have kids with me few minutes ago i came back to the cashier i said can i get my change back. She said wait she didn't give my money back. When the manager came he told me he need to counted the money they have on the safe before he told me something i wait more than one hours in the store the manager didn't give my change back. i think the customer came first if i went to the restaurant i went to eat i paid my money i didn"t receiced my cash for their personal reason They don"t want to loose until i left they don"t give me my cash back, I didn"t appreciated the service because they steal my money .First the manager supposed to ask the cashier what happen to the customer money.you cannot denied customer for money.The general manager name is Tony Richmond 2 The store is locator at 7401 West commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33319
    Office (954)726-5004 Fax 954-726-9353 Beleive me i want my cash back i don"t want to loose my money too. Please call your manager tell him he need to know how he talk to the customer. i have $ 19.00 cash on his hand .They don"t want to loose i don't want to loose too. For more information please contact me at this number 954-739-6822 or 954-600-9234.

Sincerely yours,
    Wislly Pierre-Louis

• Bj
      21st of Apr, 2016

I took my sister to Golden Corral for her birthday dinner, and I was so disappointed with the food, everything was dried out, or over cooked, except for the bread, babyback ribs and ham, I spoke with the manager about the food and all he said was he would speak to his head cook, I didn't want to make a scene but I was looking for him to be more concerned and at least offer us a discount, to show that he cared about the customer's satisfaction, I will not be going to the golden corral in hampton va again,