Golden Corral / refund

2446 houston , Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

At 2:04 i went into golden corral and paid for me and my 2 girls to have lunch, when a waitress came over i ask her for a white and explain to her that i did not eat off colors plates. Every golden corral i ask for white plates because i don't like the colors. The waitress went to tell a female manager and i guess she told her to tell a male manager, he came to me and asked me the problem and i told him about me not eating out of colors plates i told me i had not touch the food because of the plates and he told me i did, but i had just go there
setting up the table for my family and they was getting their food, but i kept telling him i never touch their food and my i have a refund on me because if they couldn't give me a white plate or paper plate i would like a refund, but he kept telling me that i ate food and that i must be crazy if i think he is going to give me a refund his register working could have told him that i just got and never got my food and his waitress that came over to the table to wait on us. Since golden corral changed to color plates i have always asked for the white ones and have gotten them. I am from Richmond, Va on a trip with my girls and if i known they did not have those plates at all anymore i would have never paid my money and ate there. I was not asking for the money back for my kids i was asking for the money back for me because i knew i was not going to eat there and since i drunk the drink i had i told them i will paid for that, but would like a refund because i was not going to eat and he told me he was not going to give me a refund so i got my kids and left golden corral and went somewhere else to eat, because this golden corral is not satisfaction to theire customers and when coming back here to Houston, Tx i will not visit that golden corral again.

Comments

•   Jul 19, 2011

What..the..###...??

• He
      Jul 19, 2011

Ok first off, your complaint is really hard to follow. Secondly, how is it Golden Corrals fault that you are a nut and won't eat off a colored plate? Bring your own dishes if you are so OCD

• Jb
      Jul 20, 2011

from what i understand. he is wanting a refund for the portion of the service he didnt use. which is fine. but really? colored plates? OMG, the world is coming to an end.
    like TD said, your going to complain about the color of the plates but not about the sneezed on food?

•   Jul 20, 2011

*Complaint about Golden Corral*

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

*reading*

"...i did not eat off colors plates."

*stopped reading and thought deeply*

*Are you ###ing serious?!*

• In
      Jul 20, 2011

Wow, never thought I would say forced sterilization would be a good idea, but low and behold…

• Re
      Jul 26, 2011

What a complete NUT. I was a manger for over 20 years and spent 8 with golden corral and this is the kind of crazy crap that made me get out of the business! This kind of things happen every day and every other jerk thinks they should get there money back for every little thing. I had a customer want there money back because we did not have disposable plates. Every day ignorant people come in and insist on eating with plastic to-go silverware... If they knew what really goes on in some of these buffets they would flip! Using the silverware should be the least of there concerns. I can tell you what to look for: When you walk in bend down and look under the buffet bars, if you see food under bar turn around and go eat elsewhere!