Golden Chop and Wok / Terrible food along with terrible customer service!

766 west 6thVancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 604 639 2923
I ordered a meal for delivery and was told it would be about 35 minutes before it could be delivered, we waited for over an hour. After waiting for an hour the meal that arrived was totally inedible. The crispy noodles we ordered were more than crispy, they were so hard and all in one big lump that you couldn't pull them apart. The Dry garlic spicy beef was like rubber, and tasted like it was 2 days old.

After calling the restaurant and expressing our disappointment to the manager, we were offered no solution to the problem. A refund was refused as was new food, also no apology was given. So i just paid for a meal that I couldn't even eat and this restaurant obviously believes this is OK, as long as they get their money... great!!
Le

Comments

Ga
  26th of Mar, 2008
We have been ordering Chop & Wok for 5 or 6 years now, and thought the food was really good. We are pretty regular customers, so I think I'm fit to do a review. For some reason, slowly, over time, the food quality has been degrading. Getting greasy now. Undercooked prawns. Overcooked dry chicken balls. Greasy singed egg rolls that you need a chainsaw to cut, rather than a mere fork and knife. There is always myterious black specks in the sauces they give. I think it's the black from the bottom of the wok. I don't know. Anyways, very disappointing. So we are looking for a few chinese delivery place to meet our needs. We just want fresh food that is cooked properly! Is that too much to ask? Will not be giving our business and money to them anymore. I am surprised they even send food out in that condition. Have they no pride? Used to be so good. Too bad...