golden casino notifier / Removal

Easy Steps on ” how I removed Golden Casino Notifier “.

1. Left click on the ” Start Menu ”
2. Click on ” RUN… ” from the drop down menu
3. Write the word : ” msconfig ” in the box and press OK
4. then go to the last tab on the right that says: ” START UP ”
5. Go down the list and choose the file ” gcnotifier.exe ”
6. Unselect the box and click on OK
7. Now it will ask if you want to restart the computer…select yes if you want the GC notifier to be removed right away.

And that’s it.

P.S. at that restart of your PC it will give you a text telling you that you have changed some settings from windows blah blah blah … Just say ok and click on the box to say that you don’t want this pop up on the next start up.

P.S.S by the way, you can do the same procedure on other application that start up on the launch of your pc. Since I removed 70% of the start up applications, my pc launches 5 x faster.

Ke

Comments

• Id
      11th of Sep, 2008

I want to get rid of tho Golden Casin Notifier system, Im having a problem getting rid of the program. will you please remove this program from my internet I cannot use it, I don't want, its not serving me anything . I am tired of it showing upon my screen every time I turn on my computer.

• To
      25th of Jan, 2009

Thank you very much for your article on to to remove the Golden Casino Notifier. Sincerely, Tom

• Pu
      12th of Feb, 2009

Wow! I knew that this was messing up my PC, but had no idea how bad until I removed it (w/ the help of the above instructions)! It is WAY faster now that that has been removed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!