Golden Arrow Bus Services [GABS] / loading the bus card

1 Montana Depot, South Africa

I would start off this message by saying good day, however that would not be relevant because there is nothing good about it.

I am disgusted by the employees you have hired as managers because I called the Montana depot yesterday wanting assistance with the wrong route that was loaded to the bus card. The route is supposed to be Nyanga - Wynberg and the route that was loaded was Mannenberg - Wynberg. It's a pity that I could not get her name but it was a female and she promised to speak to Nikki to contact the BP garage in Stock Rd to exchange the ticket.

It's appauling that a customer service manager would promise to call the garage to rectify the ticket, and literally 10 mins later I called back and was gobsmacked to discover that the 'managers' have left and gone home. Since when do we lie to customers about doing something and not deliver? Why are we treated like another number instead of valuable customers who are a source of income to the company? If your company is serious about it's business, then it should start attending to the needs of the customers. Why must I feel like I am a charity case when your company has received the money for the ticket?

I guess your slogan is correct in saying, "The bus for us" because you only get assisted if you are a certain someone, nobodies like us are not a priority at all. The number I used to call the Montana Depot yesterday was [protected] and hopefully you will have call records of my call at 4h15pm on February 11, 2019.

This morning I am going to waste another R40 because of your employee's negligence and travel to the Golden Arrow depot, so that this journey on the card can be changed. Please do not apologise if you are going to respond to this message, I prefer that you change the route to the correct one and refund the R40 please. Thank you very much

My contact number is [protected].

What an inconvenience because this could have been resolved yesterday if the lazy manager actually got Nikki Adams to call the BP garage, its not like she was going to travel on a cart and horse to relay the message. Mandla Ngoma (assistant manager at BP garage) said he needed Nikki's authorisation to change the card. I hope this can be fixed sooner than later because you are a transport company and every minute counts because we have jobs to get to.

Bo