GoldCar Rental

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 by

unjustified charges for my rental contract 12466193 - rental 03/10/17 to 10/10/17

1. 55 eur was distracted from my credit card on 28/12/17 based on a claim of a fine the car has received without producing any proof . I am certain that i have received no ticket and do not recall any breach of a traffic law. I expect to be presented with the ticket and if you cannot produce it please refund your charge.
2. When taking the car I was charged with a fuel deposit. It was not refunded although I returned the car with full tank and it was confirmed by your representative. He said that he gives no written confirmation but assured me the refund is due in short time. I trusted your company and checked only now when I received the fine claim. I expect to get back the fuel deposit.
3. The rental order was done through "Rentalcars.com" and included "full protection". At the counter, your representatives stated that the protection allready paid for is not enough and I paid for additional insurance. I do believe I have paid twice on the same service.
4. On your web site as well as in your letters and publications you put emphasis on the trust between your company and your client. Unless you will clarify the points above, a serious problem of trust exists between me and your company. Dr. Moshe Zaidman
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Israel Complaint category Car Rental

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree