[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / fine management fee. contract: 12862690 double charge

1 SEVILLA SPAIN, Spain

European Consumer Center in Spain
Calle Príncipe de Vergara 54, 28006. Madrid.
GOLDCAR CUSTOMER CLAIM SERVICE

RE :
GOLDCAR SEVILLA AIRPORT

Dear Sirs,

I am still awaiting for your answer by email in writing why you charge me two times by 45 Euro ( 05.12.17. and 04.01.18.) ttl 90 Euros instead of 45 Euros only for administrative charges as fine management fee for hired a vehicle under contract No. 12862690 between 20/11/2017 and 27/11/2017 .

Please do not send me some phone numbers as contact for additional charges which can occurred, .

DO NOT SED ME TELEPHONE NUMBERS AS ANSWER, BECAUSE PHONE NUMBERS WHICH YOUR GOOD COMPANY PROVIDING TO ME CHARGE ME 6 EUROS PER MINUTE !!!

I AM AWAITING ANSWER IN WRITING !!!

Awaiting yours.

Please confirm .

Brgds / Jurij Puh

Resolution statement

GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2018

Dear jurepuh,

Thanks for your comment.

We're trying to improve our services and the opinion of our customers is essential to do so.

On the issue you described, you can open a query to our Customer Services department here: https://www.goldcar.es/en/atencionCliente/ (you have the button to open a query at the bottom-right section of this page). That way, they’ll get in touch with you and manage this issue ASAP.
Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with once you've already got in touch with my colleagues.

Kind regards,