[Resolved] GoldCar Rental / deposit refund

1 Malta, Malta

I rented a car with goldcar the internet at malta airport for 15 days with unlimited mileage collision damage waiver (Cdw) theft waiver (Thw) third party liability insurance (Tpl) airport surcharge taxes and even then i had to leave a deposit in value of 1, 350.00 euros for fines. It turns out that the car was returned on may 22, 2016 and to date more than 30 days the deposit i have not been returned. I am very disappointed with goldcar, i have already sent the complaint by the goldcar website but they do not give me infirm answer about the case. I usually travel a lot and always rent car and it never happened before, but this time i feel like i have been robbed is absurd an international car rental company do so.
I would like to warn all the people who think of rent car with goldcar to do an internet search on complaints.
Agreement 9762028
Customer code 8640764
Vehicle details number plate aqz838
Rental start 08/05/2016 at malta international airport
Rental end 22/05/2016

Resolution statement

My problem was Resolved, I rented a car with Goldcar the internet at Malta airport for 15 days with Unlimited Mileage Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Theft Waiver (THW) Third Party Liability Insurance (TPL) Airport Surcharge Taxes and even then I had to leave a deposit in value of 1, 350.00 euros for fines. It turns out that the car was returned on May 22, 2016 and to date more than 30 days the deposit I have not been returned. I am very disappointed with Goldcar, I have already sent the complaint by the Goldcar website but they do not give me infirm answer about the case. I usually travel a lot and always rent car and it never happened before, but this time I feel like I have been robbed is absurd an international car rental company do so Vehicle Details Number Plate AQZ838 Rental Start 08/05/2016 at Malta International Airport Rental End 22/05/2016

GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Jun 27, 2016

Dear Sergio,
Thanks for your comment. We're trying to improve our services and the opinion of customers is essential to do so.
On the issue you described, please send us an email to goldcarweb@goldcar.com and we'll be pleased to investigate your case further.
Kind regards.