GoldCar Rental / charges for damage
Hired a VW Polo from 19th to 26th October from Gran Canaria airport. I declined to take any additional insurance as I was only going to drive to and from my hotel around 25kms away. When collecting the vehicle I noticed the rear left wheel trim to be missing so I made a close inspection to check for any damage. None visible other than the areas already highlighted on the paperwork provided by the office in the airport.
I returned the car on 26th and parked up in the Goldcar drop off area. I again checked my vehicle and there was no additional damage in any way. Upon arrival home, I received a bill from Goldcar stating that they would be charging me €350 for damage to front bumper and rear wing. This is a total fabrication of damage and do not expect to be charged for this.
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car hire : 15152864
- GoldCar Rental - charges of fuel protection and extra insurance without consent
- GoldCar Rental - unethical behaviour & unauthorised credit card charge for damage already on the car
- GoldCar Rental - charge and need a report for this charge
- GoldCar Rental - scam, fraud and bad business alert. avoid at all costs.