GoldCar Rental

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 by

abusive credit card charges

goldcar.es
I am contacting you concerning an abusive charge of 40 euros in connection with my rental contract number 11624548.
When renting the Sept. 23, 2017 at Seville airport, I told your agent that my plane was leaving at 3pm and not at 10am as originally planned. He answered me by mutual agreement that I could quietly bring back the car when I wanted, before noon the 8 of October, day of the end of the hiring.
So I reported the car at 11:30 am on the 8th of October and the receptionist told me that I was late and that I would be subject to late penalties. Despite my explanations, she did not want to know.
I explained to him that this was an oral, tacit, trusting contract. Trust between a customer and a company isn't it the basis of a healthy relationship and loyalty.
I understood that this was a closed contract and on that day I see that I was charged 40euros penalties for delay.
Here are my queries:
- I find that 40 euros of penalties for 30 minutes of anticipated and negociated delay which corresponds to the equivalent of 2 days of renting a car is abusive.
- I was honest with you, based on an oral contract, trust between me and your agent and I feel wronged.

I therefore require the reimbursement of these expenses without delay.

I hope I have received your understanding.

Cordially.

Mr. Barat
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Rental

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree