gold4rs.comj / will not refund stolen credit card

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

my son stold my credit card and bought gold for runescape without my permission. i had my son on line to chat with them and they told him they would refund my card. didn't happen. it has been almost a month ago. They have done this before, I let my son slide, but now i am very upset I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! something has to be done about this company. I will pursue this farther..order#[protected]

Comments

• Ss
      29th of May, 2009

Report your son to the police for fraud - hopefully the little ### will get banged up and be someones bi*ch in prison..

• Ko
      19th of Jun, 2009

You should do the worst thing possible to a runescape player. Delete his accounts or disconnect the internet. And as for Jagex their just money hungry. you can't do anything about it.

• Er
      29th of Oct, 2009

###, ### gold4rs
    it's scam~
    Report your son to the police for fraud
    or buy from www.usfine.com(no scam)
    orDelete his accounts or disconnect the internet

• Ty
      28th of Nov, 2009

yeah gold4rs stole 239$ away from me ### them!!!

• Ty
      28th of Nov, 2009

### gold4rs they stole 239$ of my money and now those little ###s shut down there site

• Da
      4th of Dec, 2009

they r complete scammers u buy accounts from them and they steal them back from u

• Da
      4th of Dec, 2009

please report gold4rs to websit ic3.gov they r scammers and they scam u and laugh about it

• Er
      21st of Jan, 2010

withgames.com = gold4rs.com =accountbar.com = accontol.com = runescapesell.com = rs2gold.com = rsgoldsell.com = vgoldseller.com = Scamer!!!

usfine.com is best for me

• We
      6th of Feb, 2010

it doesnt happen to everyone!

ive used the service countless times and i have never had a problem with them, except for a few times when they took longer than normal to make the confirmation calls (identity check when paying larger amounts of money). They also ask for drivers licence when i order over $100 worth (this is to compare with the credit card for further identity checks and avoid stolen credit card use (with paypal)). apparently the company is paypal verified and has been for years, so that means it is legit.

my friend has used the service and he got banned from it. Explanation was that he logged on during their service to his runescape account, so jagex detected sudden IP changes and assumed he was breaking their rule (real world item trading), therfore he was banned, but he made an appeal to gold4rs with his order number and they compensated him by replacing his account with another they had which was similar in levels to his banned account, he was happy!

some people have had problems because the operators are not 100% good at english, also some people become aggressive and overreact therefore causing more issues for both company and customer and leading to unresolvable issues. Withgames.com is a fully legitimate company and they have served millions of customers who have been satisfied in a large variety of online MMORPG's.

Please do some research before you join an army you dont know anything about.
    And for the person who got scammed, you should have dealed with them yourself, having you son speak to them might have confused them and your son. You should have made an appeal in Live support properly, or complained to paypal through official means (if you didnt use paypal, then paying for the service was a huge risk, but is understandable because your son stole your credit card.)

Other than that, the service is good to me and many other people, i trust them, but some others may have had complications, but hey, nobody is perfect including big companies.

• Xa
      7th of Apr, 2010

GOLD4RS BANNED MY ACCOUNT NO JOKE DONT ORDER FROM THEM TRUST ME!! AND THEY WONT DO JACK ### ABOUT IT I AM CALLING THE IRS AND HAVING THEM SHUT DOWN

• Xa
      7th of Apr, 2010

GOLD4RS BANNED MY ACCOUNT AND WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! THIS IS BULL DONT ORDER FROM THEM BECAUSE I AM AN ATTORNEY AND I WILL BE SHUTTING THEM DOWN ALONG WITH THE IRS!

• On
      9th of Apr, 2010

I bought one account, have had it for almost a year so far. No problem.

• Om
      8th of May, 2010

gold4rs is located in Hefei city, An hui province, China, a Complete Scammer site,
    they rent a 4*5 meters House, and they only have 8 workers in total. the boss is also the live chat worker, and manager, and gamer. I know them more then anyone. coz i used to work for them .
    they will not refund if someting happened by the bellow:
    1, if you claim your card is stolen, no refund,
    2, if your account get banned, they will ask you to contact jagex to get it back, which the chance is zero%, and No refund,
    3, if you bought account from them, your account will be recovered by them in 3 month, and they will resell.
    4, if you dont want the gold, or order, NO refund.

• Om
      8th of May, 2010

And good news is gold4rs has been punished by google. they dont have rank now,
    now they do Advertise on google, ifyou hate gold4rs, just click their site by google AD
    coz each click will cost them $1 fee.
    if everyone could do this, their company will callapose

• Wa
      14th of Aug, 2010

GOLD4RS scamed me out of my account Dont trust. Just google "gold4rs Scammed me" and just read.

• Wh
      19th of Oct, 2010

K, you need to grow some fuking brains. The reason they wont refund is because they completed the order and your son got what he paid for. How will they pay their employees if they give angry [censored]s who were stupid enough to give their son access to their credit card refunds? They have not done any crime and the only one who shoud be prosecuted is your thieveing son. People who rage need to think things through before the diss online.
    Oh, and saying that they stole your credit card is just fuking lying.
    People like you piss me off.

Good luck getting back the money that is rightfully theirs, you fuking [censored].

P.S. If you check an actual gaming site like scythe, you will truly see how fuked up you are.

• Jr
      18th of Nov, 2010

Gold4rs.com is a complete scam i bought an account in august and it was recovered in november, they do not give you your account back and they will not refund your money. i cant say though that they are the actual people staling accounts back or if its actually the original owner but i do suggest nobody buy from them. as for your son hes a thief and a lier and hes completely addicted to a computer game.

• Wh
      9th of Apr, 2011

gold4rs is a scam i bought 20m from them and they said that they delivered with no way to evan comprimise they are a complet scam evan refused to let me see the "screen shot" of the transaction they claimed to take place

• Ra
      22nd of Apr, 2011

runescapesell.com is a scam. i bought 11m they ended up giving me the money but one of there clients told me that for security reasons i needed to trade back money and they will give me a random item to ensure the risk of getting banned i did so and when the guy was gunu give ac money he looged out livin me pissed! >.< but lesson learned vener trust thouse sites.

• 1q
      26th of May, 2011

I bought an account for over $100 from them and when it came time to deliver the account on live chat they told me it was sold out. They then asked me to choose another account or refund. I chose the refund and was 100% postive i just got ###ed. But i checked my account a few days later and the money was actualy refunded. The only thing that sucks is that they dont speak very good english so it kind of freaks you out when you ask a question and they give you some random ###ing word as a response.