Gold Star Media Federal Funding Program / ripp-off of others for the same program order

1 19069 Van Buren Blvd, Suite 114-204Riverside, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-413-1704

Today I tried to check up on this website and all I got was bad news when I saw that others had been already ripp off. I to don't like being a fool and getting rippoff. I migth be on the list I'ill know latter on today.

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

I AM BEING RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY AS WE SPEAK DID U GET UR MONEY BACK AND HOW?

3rd of Apr, 2009

Yes, I to have been duped by this Company! Are they still in business?
    I will turn them in to CA. State Attorney ! Fraud is what they're doing, and at the Federal level, by using the term Federal Grants! I suggest ALL contact CA. States Attorney! Thank God for Google, thats how I found they're address & Phone #. NOW I hope the # is still good ?

3rd of Apr, 2009

I just called the GOLD STAR MEDIA Phone # and got Hello I can't Answer your call right now please call again, beep, click !

• Na
      9th of Apr, 2009

I've been trying to cancel my account but they wont let me.

• Na

call me

9th of Apr, 2009

GOLDSTAR MEDIA . I called them at 951-413-1704 and promised them a Federal Attorney would be in touch with them and a long list of names, for frauding the public using FEDERAL FUNDING on their site or sites ! I spoke to Jason Davis, who said he is a MANAGER, RIGHT! He first told me to go ahead and send the Fed's! I just kept reiterating that what they are doing would bring in the Government and State . SO he Weasled around for a while and when he new I wasn't kidding, he SAY'S he'll give me a refund out of curtesy ! I'm holding my breath!

• Je
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I was screwed by this company, I don't like being ripped off. I tried calling the number from day one of my membership, just a male voice saying sorry I am not available try your call later. I have left an email everyday since April 2, 2009. No response has been sent to me yet. I contacted the attorny general in my state, and they are helping me. I will take further action they even recommend me to change my account, if this helps anyone please do the same, if you change card number, not really account they can't get your money anymore.