Gold Star Fragrances - Never Deliverd Order / Payment effected but goods never delivered

1 Malta Review updated:

After placing my order for fragrances on the 11TH of November 2008 and effected full payment of $US218.35,
my ordered and paid fragrances never delivered.
I tried to contact them by email but never got a reply from them. I tried sending them a fax but again no reply.
I am sure that they never shipped the goods because I checked with the shipping company that I selected.
As of today - 15/03/09 I have had no reply from Goldstar Fragrances and my order is still pending.

Comments

• So
      22nd of Mar, 2009

we at Goldstar fragrances stive on providing excellent customer service. We have been in business for over 35 years and in the rare event that an incident occurs, we handle it with the utmost importance no whether if the order was $10 or $1000. We would never and have never held an order unless we were waiting on a customer to return our call regarding out of stock items and in the event that there was no response, we would credit the original form of payment immediately. I am sure this particular problem will be resolved as soon as we can communicate with the customer.

• As
      20th of Apr, 2009

I have been in business with goldstarfragrances for over a year now and I have nothing but great things to say about the company.

Their product is the best in quality I have ever bought, Sonia is a jewel and I appreciate there immediate response to any order i have submit, whether small or large.

There have been times when there was a mix up, all I had to do was called Sonia and she fixed the problem immediately.

AS
    Winter Haven FL

• Su
      10th of Jul, 2009

That's funny.I worked for them doing some writing and the first check went through, but the second check didn't...and Sonia Ben who is the manager is being extremely uncooperative! She insists the check was cashed! It was cashed but bounced. She said she was too busy to speak with me over the phone and I am still waiting on another check! Lesson learned! Next time it's paypal or i will refuse to work for anyone! If I do not receive any cooperation then i huess I will have to go /link removed/ That usually gets the dishonest persons attention!!!

S.- Mineral Bluff Ga

• Da
      27th of Sep, 2009

I placed a fairly large order had no complaints everyone was very unnderstanding. I really enjoyed the service

• Gr
      27th of Sep, 2014

Most of their stuff is high quality Grade A. But lately a few of their Fragrances have had this terrible odor mixed in with it. It is the same odor in all the fragrances.. I can;t even describe this odor. It is terrible. I had to order all those fragrances again from someone else. But the good oils that they have are EXCELLENT.. I don't want to call and tell them about it because I like them. I don't want to complain. I just am sad that I can only order certain oils from them now... I have a huge list of the oils they have that have that foul odor to them, then I have a decent sized list of what I still get from them. I wish they would stop using whatever it is that makes the different fragrances have that same nasty mixed in smell.

• Fi
      22nd of Jul, 2015

I placed an order on July 15, 2015 but UPS delivered it to the wrong address and the order could not be found. I spoke with Sonia at Gold Star Fragrances, she looked into it and contacted UPS. Sonia called me back to let me know that UPS is looking into the matter but is going to have the order filled and resent to me. I would like to thank Sonia for her excellent customer service. I will definitely order from them again. The scents i have received from them so far have been top notch and excellent quality. I have no complaints!