Gold Kit / Not Complaint

United States, Virginia Review updated:
Cash For Gold - Gold Kit
My experience was not a bad one.

I was doing some cleaning and came across my old/broken solid gold chains from years ago which were no longer good to anyone. They would have otherwise gone into the trash, but I saw the commercial "cash for gold"...get your gold kit.

Figured I had nothing to lose if I got nothing in return in this particular case. It was two chains that could no longer be used which were twisted and broken. The kit came to me in the mail free of charge and postage paid. Within 10 days I had mailed in my gold, and rec'd a check in return for $18.00 which I have already deposited and cleared.

That was more than I would have rec'd throwing it in the waste basket and I was a happy customer.

I used the extra little bit money to put gas in my car. I hope other people can have a similar positive experience like mine.

D  4th of Mar, 2009 by
It's people like you that have no clue as to the real value that allow these parasites to exist. Any high street jeweler will give you much more than that if you just walk thru the door. If you had a Rolls Royce in the garage and did'nt know what is was worth, and some guy offered you $10 to tow it away I guess you would think that was a positive outcome, as it was $10 you never had - right - wrong you just got scammed! Wise up America
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
I mailed my jewlery in the given envelope and this was several months ago... yet my so called tracking number states they haven't even received my stuff. Seriously like my mailman, or post office ppl would steal it? If so I hope they got what it was worth and spent it wisely but what a rip off that the small amount I sent couldn't be safe getting to this company... or did it? And maybe someone there just chose to to report it... How in the world would I know... Lesson learned, ppl are theives. I hope Karma haunts them daily.

I would never, never recomend this BS company even to an enemy.