Gold Crown Resorts / !!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!

Me and my wife recently purchase a membership to gold crown resorts...when we bought the membership started investigating, i found some good and bad opinions. I am here to say now that i have used the membership i am EXTREMELY happy. Me and my wife just returned from hawaii and it was amazing...paid next to nothing.

Pr

More Gold Crown Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      30th of Nov, 2011

I recently bought a Gold Crown membership from Brad Johnson in Mazatlan., MX. He lied to my girlfriend and I about how I can use the membership. It wasn't until I got home that i learned it was a deceitful technique to sell the product. He continued to lie even though we questioned him about what he was offering several times. He said I could use my weeks to pay for airfare up to $600. Of course that isn't true. I gave him a few examples of how I might use the airfare to see my daughter this Christmas and he insisted I could do that. Now, I cannot see my daughter and grandaughter because I believed him and spent my trip money. It is a shame the was they trick good people in to spending their hard earned money.