Gold Crown Resort / No answer

1 1955 West State RdOveido, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought a time share through Sunshine Promotion, they gave me a free Gas voucher for $300.00
a round trip to LA via AMTRAK, a round trip to Los Cabos from Mexican Paradise Getaways.
On September 2008 I did submitted all of these vouchers along with with the monies Gas Card $5.00, AMTRAK $100.00 Mexican Paradise $100.00, and so far I get nothing, every time write to them the answer is still under processing. and when I call Sunshine promotions the answer is
we will call them to find out was going on.

Comments

• Su
      10th of Aug, 2009

Hello Mr. Morales,

My name is Stephanie and I am the Customer Service Manager for Sunshine Promotions. I was hired approximately six months ago by Sunshine Promotions in the Washington, DC office and I only very recently learned of this site, the Complaints Board. So you have my sincere apology for not responding to your comment sooner!

As a point of fact, you are correct in that Sunshine Promotions offers promotional gifts in exchange for your time to attend one of our presentations and also often times we will give an additional gift for you becoming a member. I am very much aware of the promotional gifts you received as far as the Gas promotion and the Mexico Paradise Getaways. I am not familiar with the Amtrak promotion, but perhaps this promotion was being offered prior to my start with Sunshine Promotions. I am sorry that you have had difficulty in processing these gifts. Unfortunately, from time to time we do learn of certain promotions that are more difficult to process than others and this clearly appears to be the case.

I have had some success in gaining a refund of deposits when a customer has been unsuccessful in receiving their gift or were unable to make use of the promotion, etc! I'd be happy to help, however I will need some additional information from you.

We also have some promotions now that may be of interest to you and that I believe you would enjoy.

I invite you to contact me at the Sunshine Promotions office by phone at 202-944-2750 (Wednesday - Friday evenings and Saturday day) or you may email me at sunshinepromotions@verizon.net.

It is the practice of Sunshine Promotions to honor all gifts given to guests that attend an event and it is my personal responsibility to ensure that it is an enjoyable experience.

Sincerely,

Stephanie
    Sunshine Promotions LLC

• Jt
      26th of Oct, 2010

Let me see if this may help a little. Sunshine Promotions promotes Gold Crown Resort which states and promises via contract agreement that they can save thousands on vacations overtime. Here is how I see it. Sunshine promotions states it is out of the loop once Gold Crown Resort takes over the purchase. However, what I find interesting on a legal end is that one is protected under FCBA or the Fair Credit Bill Act. Under that act, one is not legally responsible for a debt that is charged for goods or services you did not accept or which were not delivered as agreed. In other words, if one company agrees to promises such and such services and fails to provide after purchase agreement, they breach or default on the contract/loan and the buyer is no longer obligated. Debt collectors cannot do a thing. My only question is who is responsible for the issue now? The company? or the lender issuing the money to pay for the service to the company. In this case Bank of America or Gold Crown?