Gold Coast Vacation Rewards / Fruadulant business practice

470 SW 12th AveDeerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-878-3062
This company phoned solicited me and if cancelled there is no billing. However, if you call the customer service number to cancel all you get is, "all agents are busy and the estimated wait time is 7 minutes". This is the only recording you will get and can not get a live person. You can not cancel via their website because there is no way in doing such.
This is a fraudulant company and will only take monies from you via a credit card.

Comments

Fo
  16th of Oct, 2008
Charged me for a product I will never use, and when I tried to get my money back, both numbers are busy. I am trying to get in touch with these people to get my money back, and now I know I was ripped off.
Em
  27th of Oct, 2008
I think this is a fraud
Ch
  28th of Oct, 2008
I threaten with a class action upon further investigation. Misleading consumer with incomprehensible non-English speaking marketer? Classic! Free trial of membership means you will pay a fee to cancel? Unheard of! Misrepresenting this was a product/service sponsored by our credit card issuer and stealing our credit card information? Egregious fraud!
Ma
  3rd of Nov, 2008
so how you canceled that service, because i got the same problem, and tried to call them- line is busy.
what i have to do
Ke
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I received a packet from this company today and they are going to charge me $30 enrollment fee and $39.95/month for something I did not order, wanted or will use. I have tried calling all day to cancel but the phone line is busy (6 times today). I want this cancelled!!!
Ca
  7th of Nov, 2008
its now 1:38 pm I have been holding on line since 1:34 at that time the message said est wait time 7 minutes JUST HOW LONG ARE 7 MINUTES???? EACH TIME THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME NOW ITS 1:40 AND THEY AGAIN REPEAT THE SAME MESSAGE 7 MINUTES BOY I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL. MY7 MINUTES ARE UP AND STILL SAME 7MINUTE WAIT BEING REPEATED
  10th of Nov, 2008
I have the same issue here-- I waited for more than 30 mins on the phone to cancel their service before the so called 7 Day Trial membership ended however my credit card was still billed the enrollment fee and monthly membership fee on the day I called to cancel it! I'm actually calling them now to get refund and 20 mins have passed seems the assistant are "really" busy. If they disagree to refund, I will raise it as dispute to the bank. I feel the Gold Coast is not running business in a decent and reasonable way.
  10th of Nov, 2008
Here I am again-- I got the refund, looks like you will have to stay on the line for more than 30 mins to get to talk to their assistant.
  10th of Nov, 2008
I waited for more than 30 mins and finally the phone was answered by their assistant.
Da
  17th of Nov, 2008
These people are absolute crooks. I never even talked to anyone concerning being a member I did not even have access to my phone when they said they talked to me as I was away on a trip without my phone.
Mo
  4th of Dec, 2008
These people just scammed me as well! Gold Coast Rewards is a complete scam! I thought I was being sent literature to my house regarding services. They called my phone and said, "we're calling about your credit card with this number...because you've been a good customer for three years we want to share a rewards program with you." I was totally under the impression they were the credit card company. How did they get my number?? I'm cancelling that card TODAY. They charged me $80 and I can't get my money back. When I told the rude customer service rep, Margaret, on the phone that I was going to get my refund back, she actually had the audacity to laugh and said, " o really? "