Gold Coast / $300 free gas card

1 United States

Got a call from a man who said he was from Gold Coast and that they choose 25 people in every state at the beginning of each year to give them a $300 card for free gasoline at any gas station we choose, and we were one of the 25 in our state chosen. He had a very thick Indian (India) accent. He knew our names and address. He said there is just a $4.97 shipping fee we would have to pay. I told him there is no way I am giving him our credit card number. He got very persistent. I said no, thank you, and hung up. He called back again, trying to talk me into it. I said no, thank you, again and hung up. He called again. I told him to stop calling. He told me to "shut up and listen to him." I told him, no, that I don't want what he's offering, and hung up. He called again. My husband answered and told him to stop calling us. He told my husband to shut up and give the phone to me. My husband said no, and told him to stop calling us, and hung up. He called again. I answered and asked him what his name was. He said that he already told me his name when he first called. I asked him to repeat it. He said I already know it. I asked where Gold Coast was located. He said Florida. I asked what his supervisor's name was. He said, "MotherF***er". I told him not to call us again, and hung up. He called again. I answered and told him he can call us as many times as he wants, but we won't answer. He called about 4 or 5 more times. We did not answer and he did not leave a message on our machine. He finally stopped calling. Ugh. What a creep.