Gold Car Rental / deposit not yet refunded for more than 2 months

1 Malta, Malta

I rented a car from Gold Car Rental Malta Airport Office on Sept 10, 2016, which is a pre-paid rental. I returned my car on time, and in same condition. I was charged EUR 1350 deposit and it has not been refund till now. I have sent an email to [protected]@goldcar.com regarding my case and one of their colleagues replied me that the refund has been taken place on Oct 18, 2016, however, when I check with my credit card company this is not the case. Again, I still did not get a refund till now!!

I usually travel a lot and always rent a car and it never happened before, but this time I feel like I have been robbed by an international car rental company.

I would like to warn everyone who think of rent car with Gold Car to do an internet search on complaints.

Below is my rental information:
Rental agreement number: [protected]

anthon.[protected]@gmail.com

• GoldCar Rental Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2016

Dear customer,

Thanks for your comment.

We're trying to improve our services and the opinion of clients is essential to do so.

On the issue you described, we have opened a query process with Malta in order to keep you in touch with them and clarify this matter. The number of claim is 1124364. They’ll answer this matter ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Victoria R.
    Goldcar Representative.

• Updated by Yat Lung Lee, Dec 10, 2016

There is no further follow up and my deposit has not been refund till now.

Ya