GoLargeLiveLarge.com / No one can play the game!

In order to play current game you go online and must give a lot of personal information. Your supposed to enter code to be in contest. Theres no place to enter it. Called customer service and rude woman asked me if i knew how to listen, all you have to do is disable my pop up blocker. Ok, its not on the site and my pop up blocker is off. There is no way at all to e-mail mountain dew or pepsi. Great idea guys. No one can play and it wasn't fun and now I'm actually angry for wasting my time. And whats up with asking me more and more personal information. Every game they want zip code or something.

Comments

De
  13th of May, 2007

What a ripoff! Sounds to me like they just want all of our personal information. I couldn't enter a code anywhere, either. Not a good reflection on Pepsi, now is it? Their integrity rating just went down a whole lot of points in my book.

Da
  14th of May, 2007

GoLargeLiveLarge.com - another extremely poorly designed website! Goes through way too much advertising, and never gets to the place to enter the game code.

My solution: BOYCOTT PEPSI!!

Je
  15th of May, 2007

GoLargeLiveLarge.com - what a joke! I wasted alot of time looking for a place to enter the extremely long code and could not find it either! They ask for a ton of personal info without ever directing you to the site to enter your codes! And as a correction to some of the other complaints. The owner of Taco Bell these days is YUM! Brands, not Pepsi. I would suggest contacting them. As for me, I am not going to waste any more of my time!

Br
  16th of May, 2007

I've had the same complaint. No place to put in code and they asked for my personal info and started sending me all kinds of ads through email. Poorly designed web site, though attractive, it is not user friendly! I think it's a scam! I love the BAHA BLAST THOUGH AND WANT IT TO BE SOLD IN STORES!! I hope the pepsi people read this!

Be
  17th of May, 2007

Hey i just got a code on the back of my drink referring to this website (GoLargeLiveLarge.com)

Jo
  17th of May, 2007

I've had no problem with GoLargeLiveLarge.com. I've entered about a dozen times so far. You people must not be too smart.

Su
  21st of May, 2007

GoLargeLiveLarge.com - seems to be a repeat, but i have the same complaint.

Cr
  24th of May, 2007

I can see why Taco Bell has a bogus web site with a bogus contest. The contest is run like they run everything in Mexico and of course El Presidente lives the good life. I've never been able to enter my code either at Golargelivelarge.com it doesn't work. I will never participate in a Taco Bell contest nor trust Pepsi either.

Me
  24th of May, 2007

This is so disappointing. I thought to enter and it would be easy. To just find out that it is ridiculous. What a shame Taco bell and Pepsi.

Ge
  24th of May, 2007

Dude! Right in the middle of the home page is a picture of a mansion, click on the double arched doors and you can go to the enter code page. They may have changed the page by now, but it's actually easy to enter code with your email address and birth date.

Be
  27th of May, 2007

If you win something you want them to know where to get a hold of you don't ya? It was very easy for me to enter my code. I have no complaints. Heck it alot easier than enter your code on my coke rewards, you can't even get into the web site to enter your code

Ra
  28th of May, 2007

This website only directs you to provide a lot of personal information, but never directs you to "enter your code" site. What a waste of my time or anybody’s time.

Disappointed customer. Best thing to do is complain to Taco Bell for allowing this sort of nonsense to its customers.

Ri
  28th of May, 2007

My connection is slow --- dial-up, so I opt for the HTML version. Shows a screen that asks for e-mai address, as entered before, and name. Takes me right to the page to enter the code. Then it tells me "wipe-out" but that I am entered in the big drawing. I haven't run into any problems, except that I'm not a winner.

Gi
  29th of May, 2007

I went there for the first time today, found where to enter and did so with no problem. Either they have changed the website since the original posting or the person who originally posted this complaint needs some remedial training.

Ki
  29th of May, 2007

Just a black screen... not working. Oh well... :)

1st of Jun, 2007

Easy to find the place to enter code, played it often, not worried about personal info. I registered with the site over a month ago and have not had any spam, junkmail or any other issues with personal info being used. Taco Bell and Pepsi are registered recognized brands and aren't going to discredit themselves by selling your info. No worries, Relax, Think it thru... And Hey... if you don't get over your paranoia long enough to play, I'll get the million pesos!

Da
  6th of Jun, 2007

The website and game is a joke. What a waste of my time. For those that think we are "not too smart" well maybe you are the one who is not too smart. Anyone who continues to put in personal info after the first 10 seconds should just go find a paying job.

7th of Jun, 2007

I am very upset these people have tried to take money without my consent now i have a nsf. Can you help me to make them reimburse me for this they never had my permission.

Denise rastelli.

Ja
  7th of Jun, 2007

I think that they did not produce a very good website and that they should be held responsible for not having it serve the public and they (Pepsi) should stop running this contest, because they are misleading the public.

Thank you J.V.F. III.

Ka
  9th of Jun, 2007

Asking way too much personal information is not my idea of a great way to spend 10 minutes, but i finally figured out how to enter my code. I've entered over 5 times... and gotten a wipe out every time... At least let me win a pepsi or a chicken taco or something.