Gojane.comLack of customer service and no refund

I bought a pair of heels from www.gojane.com and when I was just about to pay something went wrong and I got an error screen. When I checked my bank statement it showed that they charged me twice.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ontario, CA I thought that happened because their site crashed and that there will be no problem with refunding me. I contacted their support and they promised me a refund but that did not happen. About two or three weeks later I received my heels but there was no sign of my money. Two months already passed and I'm still waiting and their customer service is absolutely useless and unhelpful!

• GoJane Customer Care's Response, Jan 13, 2017

We would be more than happy to assist you with any duplicate charge issues that you may have! Please contact customer service at GoJane.com for better assistance. A three way call with your card company may be necessary for your bank to release any duplicate charges. Give us a call again at [protected] (Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm PST), and a customer service rep will be happy to assist you!

My