GoinVestWisely.com / Terrible service

This company sold me a property that was live in ready but really should have been condemned from the mold. I lived in Maine moved to Alabama and thought I had a house waiting. So when I finally got a hold of someone named Jason he laughed and asked me what did I expect. So they said we could look at other properties which were all about the same amount of trashed. Its now the 28. 10 days after I signed the contract and there is no plumbing or wiring in this house that I picked. There is also no furnace, water heater and the roof leaks. And. I get called 'oh that disaster' by Kim Gardner. No on returns calls I have to call them constantly.

Na
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2010

there company is a joke jason tolton sold me a house thourgh them and after i gave them money they said that i never paid them a dime

• He
      13th of Jun, 2009

Not to be rude or anything but everyone knows this company sells foreclosed homes that is not in the best condition. Some need alot of work some need little. They see these homes maybe once or a representive will see them then they throw a combo lock on them. They give each customer that would like to view that property the combo. If you didn't look at the property before you bought it then that is your fault. I have never seen them advertise a move in condition property simply due to the fact that they dont always know if they are or not. They buy these homes in bulk and then slap a nice payment plan on them. They charge a bit over market value for the home. They do this because they finance in house and they finance anyone that has 500 dollars down and can afford the monthly payment. You only pay 500 dollars down for the home then you pay you payment 30 days later that will include your taxes and insurance. Why do I know this? Because I made the big leap into the Abyss am I totally happy with all the work no. Did it give me a fresh start that I wouldnt otherwise have. Yes! I'm actually suprised that you got them to do anything simply because they tell you up front. Hey its like buying a used car get over it! If you and I didn't f-up our credit we wouldnt be dealing with these guys. Enjoy your fresh start and your free and clear no credit check 30yr mortgage btw I gave about 50k for my house. It sucks but I did it. I had the option to say NO!

• Bw
      6th of Jun, 2009

how much did you pay for the distressd property