[Resolved] GoIbiborefund!!!

R Nov 23, 2017

At first, everything was ok. The website worked nice, showed me different offers with discounts. After I picked one, the website was down and booked me a wrong room in a wrong city. Not sure how often it happens and whose fault it was but I was shocked by the amount of money they charged me. 3000 dollars for a one night stay in one of the most expensive hotels in Montreal!
The biggest problem is that they haven't refunded anything, I am out of my money and hence I can't book anything at all. Of course, their customer support is aware of this, but I think they don't care because they haven't replied yet, even though it's been a week since I asked my questions.

• Resolution Statement

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Nov 23, 2017

Dear Rebecca,

Greetings from Goibibo!

We tried to locate/pull up your booking details, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

We request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking so that we can check our records and will get back to you with timely resolution on your concern.
    Moreover, you can contact us through your registered mobile number on below-mentioned contact:

[protected]

We are awaiting a response from your end.

Thanks and Regards,