[Resolved] GoIbiborefund amount

K Oct 23, 2018 Review updated:

I booked the flight DEL TO RUH IN SEP 9, when I booked the ticket was clearly refundable so that I conformed the ticket, unfortunately my connection flight missed so that I not traveled in that flight, since one moth I have request to gobibio customer care, they have still not solve my issues.
and they already agreed to refundable amount Rs.22973 in capture, but I not get it that amount

GoIbibo

• Resolution Statement

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2018

This is in regards to your booking id: GOMUPKGINT6919b10975.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that our management team is working on it and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Assuring you best of our services.

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Oct 28, 2018

This is in regards to your booking id: GOMUPKGINT6919b10975.

Please note that your case has been escalated to the customer delight team and we are personally checking it.

We will try to resolve it at the earliest.

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Oct 29, 2018

This is in regards to your booking id: GOMUPKGINT6919b10975.

We have checked and found that the refund has been processed and the team has shared the refund screenshot as well.

• K
      Oct 27, 2018

Thanks your responding, i got the same answer in since last months, i informed to early goibibo customer care my connection flight delay for technical issues and i report authorised person that day in trivandrum airport, i hope you have concern that happen and try to better for your consideration
    thanks

• K
      Oct 29, 2018

According to your process .thank your support and care with client, let i continue my travel with Goibibo hope your support ever ..
    thanks and regards