Gohelpnow.com / charged acct $3.97

United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-384-7772

Found a charge in my checking acct for $3.97. Only ref is a phone number
[protected]. When you call, you get a website www.gohelpnow.com, which gives you nothing concrete other than this complaint site. I need to know what company so I can cancel and not get charged more charges for something I do not recall ordering. It appears we have a scam going here.

Comments

Al
  30th of Sep, 2008

gd performance healthBerry juice - I did not authorize this product
GD Performance health
Colorado
Phone: 888-289-8740
gohelpnow.com

I did not authorize this company to bill me for $79.76 for some juice I tried the trial offer for $4.87, and they made me so dizzy I had to go to the hospital, I did not authorize them to send me anything else. i ewant it removed from my account immediately or I will take legal action aganist the co. I do not wish them to send me anymore of that drug that made me loose my balance and weak all over.

Alvestas L. Springer

Columbus, GA 31906
Le
  27th of Oct, 2008

Gohelpnow.com - withdrawing funds w/out authorization.
O H Thorton
dont know
don't know
Phone: 1888-289-8740
gohelpnow.com

i had $100.00 there last week, saving for phone bill, and now it's gone, I have never had anything like this ever happen to me before.
I definitely feel violated! I' am very angry at these people, and trying to get my money back that I never authorized, or even agreed to such a thing. This is crap, how do people get away with this ?
Fr
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Go to gohelpnow.com and use the last option and send a message to the company.
St
  28th of Dec, 2008
nuvpay.com keeps taking money out of my account.i have attemted to contact them to stop but now there is no link .they must be very dishonest and thieves.i want my money back.
Ma
  14th of Dec, 2010
I uathorised the first sample bottle since then my credit card has been debited twice which I did not authorise i will have to cancel my credit card