GoHealthynow.com / charged for product I did not ask for after just 3 days of sending for sample

1823 Parsley Ave., apt 1001Pascagoula, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 228-217-9017
I purchased 4 small trial products ONLY!! After about 3 days, I received a large bottle of Acai pills.., 3 days later, another large bottle.., and then again 3 more days.. I now have 3 large bottles of this product I did not order.., and have been charged already on my bank statement in the amount of 29.95/bottle... I went to the web-site to find out about the return policy, and it said i had to call that number listed. I have tried over a dozen times.., each time saying it will take approximately 45 minutes. If I cannot get an answer on how to discontinue this, I am going to contact the bettter business bureau, and possibly an attorney for credit card fraud.. I do not want to be charged on my account, for anymore of this product.. If so, there will be legal fees involved!

Comments

Te
  27th of Sep, 2008
I AM HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCE . FIVE (5) BOTTLES OF VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS KEEP ARRIVING ; THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE CREDIT CARD BILL IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH. TWO (2) ON LINE ATTEMPTS HAVE YET TO SECURE A REPLY.
Ma
  9th of Oct, 2008
You've posted a complaint for the wrong company. I work for Go Healthy Now and GoHealthyNow.com does not offer trials of their products, nor do they have an type of auto ship program. I've verified in our system that we have not had any charges to or any orders from either Sandra Rodriguez or Terry Smith. If the charges were from our company it would show Go Healthy Now on your credit card statement. We are not associated with any other company.

You may have done business with Performance Health USA, as their customers have been mistakenly contacting us as their toll free number is referring people to another website, which is one letter different from our site. They are referring people to gohealthnow.com, and we are gohealthYnow.com, with a "Y". We are not associated with this website or with this company.
Gi
  28th of Oct, 2008
I was charged from my bank account for your product. I have not received product nor do I wish to have it sent to me. Please adjust my account.

gigi dorr
  4th of Nov, 2008
i am still getting these pills that i did't order. i keep sending them back. and in a few days here comes more of the same . i want this to stop or i will call my lawyer and press charges.then you will have to go to court. but with the money you have stold from so many people you should be ashsmed. just for a trial size bottle of 8 pills. you have charged my account for 500.00. i want this to stop now.
  18th of Nov, 2008
I just got my credit card statment, I have 5 charges of 25.14, then i for 179.95, also 1 at79.76 All of this has been canceled and I will contact BBB today I did not order this merchandise 419 3395636
  18th of Nov, 2008