Gogogy / They started to send messages and charged for them

I had the subscription with the company Gogogy. After several weeks I cancelled it and didn’t check my account, but they started to send messages to me and after several weeks I noticed that they started to charge me for these messages. I’m speechless. I don’t know what measures to take now, so please somebody help me. Please leave comments if you have the same situation as mine.

Fi
Aug 16, 2014

Comments

• Bi
      Jun 17, 2012
    Gogogy - Scam
    Gogogy

I received my monthly statement from T-Mobile and discovered $59 worth of charges from Gogogy. I don’t remember using their services so it seems that they’ve managed to charge my account in fraudulent way. If they charge you report their activities to your carrier straight away.

Aug 27, 2015

Hi good day. I have also same experience with this gogogy. I just load 10aed thrn they send me.message they deduct 9aed of load.. this is too much already. I never subscribe with this.. can u help me.also. how to stop this. 😭

• Na
      Sep 16, 2015

Hi good day, how can i remove this gogogy because he get all my lod.by sending the gogogy.plzc can you helpus.?

Oct 06, 2015

I want to cancel this gogogy bcos i never subscribe about this.pls help

• Do
      Dec 16, 2015

me also have same issue about that gogogy everytime i recharge my no. i recieve that message from gogogy that he deduct 9 aed! how can i turn off that one to recieving message for that gogogy

• Re
      Jan 31, 2016

I never subscribe Gogogy but they manage to deduct me 9aed everytime, its so frustrating knowing how large amount they deduct without even gaining anything from them...This is Fraud, Theift...

• Ar
      Feb 10, 2016

What is this gogogy .why always cutting and taking my load .

•   Feb 28, 2016

Guys just type C(space)PIN and send to 1110 to unsubscribe gogogy if you r an Etisalat customers.

• Ho
      Jun 12, 2016

Never heard of gogogy and they are taking my Danny credits.

• Ho
      Jun 12, 2016

Gogogy have been taking my credits too. How do they get my details?

Jun 21, 2016

I had never subscribed to Gogogy but was charged for texts tfor over £20 through my mobile phone provider. I called them and they said they had not been in business in the UK, whilst they answered my call in the UK. They are just thieves, reaping people of their money.