GoGoer / Scammers!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

These people are scammers! Please don't buy anything from them. Before you do your research on where to buy any MMORPG currency, accounts, game time cards, and etc, do your research by asking friends, reading on public forums and trying to ask around.

This was the dumbest mistake I've done. I purchased a Lineage II 60 day game time card (Europe) from these people for under thirty dollars. It says on any of their game time pages that the customer will be emailed usually within 15-60 minutes I believe, and if they need any further information on the order, the order will be delayed for about 24 hours or less. I waited a day & a half to get what I ordered for, and the guy (name is Robert) at the customer service kept telling me to wait and that my order is being taken care of, and that I should trust them. The 5th or 6th time I've talked to Robert, he repeatedly told me the same crap and I couldn't take it anymore and kept yelling and threatening him for his people to give my what I ordered for, or I will file a PayPal dispute, and do I did file a dispute against them.

After filing it, for the next 2 hours, a person named "Juin" kept begging me to close the dispute without giving me what I ordered for. I told them give me what I ordered for, or I will still continue with this dispute and file it as a claim. I got so fed up and upset I was terrified of losing the 30 dollars I paid for one card's key code to be arrived in my email inbox. I explained to a few friends that I've been scammed, and luckily one of my friends is Chinese and translated what I wanted to tell them. After giving them the translation in Chinese, Juin said to check my email and I got the code, and I submitted it into my account and was happily blessed that it was a real code, and it was the type of code I ordered for. After submitting the code into my account, I closed the dispute. Juin's last message to me was "could you please close dispute?"

These people are horrible, and don't ever buy from them like I said. Horrible customer service, the staff don't know English, and they take forever to give you what you ordered for, or they don't give it to you at all. I hope they choke on the 30 dollars I worked hard for.

Also, a note: their other website is http://getcdkey.com, this is the website I used to buy my game time card.

Ci

Comments

13th of Oct, 2008
    GoGoer - Scammers
    GoGoer Entertainment
    United Kingdom

I've seen loads of other people having similar problems, i ordered from them almost two months ago and i still havnt recieved what i payed for. That money went out of my account on the day i ordered and i still havnt got anything that i ordered. Extremely annoyed about this. This customer help just keeps asking for the same details about items and character names and such, then says they are asking the person to hurry with my order and nothing else is siad.

• Va
      7th of Nov, 2008
    GoGoer - Unauthorized billing
    Gogoer
    gogoer.com

They scammed me, they took my money and did not deliver what they promised. They promise to deliver within 24 hours or less. Its been 4 days now and i still haven't gotten it. I believe they scam their clients and only give them a little more than half of what they paid for, and then they will keep the customer waiting until the customer doesn't bother to collect it anymore.

Ive been going to their live chat, and all they tell me is the same thing over and over. But nothing ever happens, so here i am reporting them now.

I am pretty sure i am not the only customer that this has happened to.

7th of Nov, 2008

Stay well away from these scammers. If you do use them pay through paypal, that way you can get your money back...buts its best to go else where

• Tr
      27th of Apr, 2009
    GoGoer - Scam site
    Gogoer
    wowgoldlive.com

I bought $30 worth of game gold for my toon on world of warcraft and they did not deliver i waited a grand total of 11 days till i reported a claim on paypal, btw paypal must know about them scamming ppl because it only took them 10 mins to get my refund. if you go to the site and you think they are bullying you here is what they will say to you,

This is Sally the customer representative from the website. I am really so sorry for the long waiting, i have told my guys to hurry up and try to trade to you, and they are preparing for the gold, please don't worry, we will give you the gold as soon as possible, have a nice day.thank you.

Best regards
    Yours sincerely Sally

that message is the same one i got for over 26 emails so if you see that YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED.

• Sw
      6th of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me - No one use them!!

• Go
      18th of Oct, 2009

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GOGOER SELLING YOU GOLD AND THEN NOT DELIVERING - YOU CAN LOG ON TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, GO TO "RESOLUTION CENTRE" AND OPEN A DISPUTE TO SEEK A REFUND FROM PAYPAL. AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DAYS, YOU CAN ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A "CLAIM" AND YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A REFUND. PLEASE NOTE THAT GOGOER WILL TRY TO ASK YOU TO "CLOSE THE DISPUTE" BY OFFERING YOU DELIVERY OF THE GOLD - DO NOT DO THIS!! ONCE THE DISPUTE HAS BEEN CLOSED, IT CANNOT BE RE-OPENED AND YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR GOLD OR A REFUND!
    MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR REPLIES/MESSAGES TO GOGOER POLITE BUT ENSURE TO REPEATEDLY REQUEST THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR GOLD AND WISH FOR A REFUND, AS IS YOUR LEGAL RIGHT AS YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT PAID FOR. I BELIEVE THE ONCE THE DISPUTE IS ESCALATED TO A CLAIM, GOGOER WILL REFUND YOU.